Sister's I need a hug | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Sister's I need a hug Sister's I need a hug

Unread 01-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Sister's I need a hug

This might not be in the right forum, but since I don't consider this an achey heart, I
didnt put it there.

I have to end a marriage that in 3 weeks will be 25 yrs and I can't freaking figure out how. There's no sadness just frustration. He's a very unhappy alcoholic (functioning but nonetheless) who thinks that it is not right and not fair that he has to support his wife and children and that we are just reaping the benefits of his hard work.
He seems to think that somewhere on my birth certificate that the name Wanda was replaced with sorry *** m*********** .
He still hasn't gotten it when I tell him that technically that would apply to him since I've never ****** a mother, but he has and not very well at that.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I could just use a hug.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Re: Sister's I need a hug

Wanda,
I can't possibly imagine what you are going through right now but I just wanted to give you that hug! I am so sorry for what you are facing. Stay strong sister and you will be in my thoughts... Wishing you the best and sending big hugs *
Unread 01-04-2013, 08:09 PM

CALL ME!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-04-2013, 09:05 PM

Hugs and kisses brave momma. It's hard to start a new chapter. Glad you know your worth and value yourself even if he does not.
Unread 01-04-2013, 09:52 PM

Thanks sisters. The hugs are greatly appreciated it. Just had to get that out. This would be so easy if not for my 8 yr old. Who says everything is supposed to be easy. I find it extremely frustrating that I can help others , btu me, I'm having difficulty. Mighty frustratoing
Unread 01-04-2013, 10:31 PM

It's difficult. I feel for you, breakups are hard. Hugs.
Unread 01-04-2013, 10:42 PM

Thank you.
Unread 01-05-2013, 03:28 AM

Oh sweetie, I find it hard to help myself as well. Isn't that a *****? I am so sorry you have to go through this but Bedcrumbs is right, you are a brave momma. Sometimes those functional alcoholics are the worst to deal with... I deeply understand this.

Just wanted to lend my voice and ((hug)) in support. We'll be here for you whenever you need us!
Unread 01-05-2013, 08:36 AM

Thank you.

Smatthews, Lainey, Bedcrumbs, Greyown & Corgi I appreciate the hugs, kind words and support. I'm trying to replace my frustration w/ determination because I can't get anything done being frustrated. It doesn't even bother me that I've been with this man over half of my life and I feel absolutely nothing for him. By nature I'm a helper and giver, but him, if he was in an accident and they called me, I don't know how quickly I would get there. I have absolutely never allowed anyone ever to have as much control over me as I allowed him, well except my basic training instructors when I was in the Air Force , and that was a long **** time ago. That's changed, he doesn't like it nor can he deal with it. That's not my problem.
You see he will never ever find anybody better than me, and if he does I take my hat off to her, but I will absolutely find someone better than him. But first I have to figure this mess out. I not saying that every problem we've had was his, I've contributed to this mess, because people treat you how you allow them to and I allowed him to mistake kindness for weakness. That on top if possibly being passive aggressive. Yesterday I spoke to someone at an agency about pointing me in the right direction. Now her solution was to stay unless it was physical which it is not until I have the means to support myself and my 8 yr old. My older two are 19 and 24 and they both live at home. So I guess Monday, I'll try to find a lawyer and a therapist and see what my options are because it's time. I start school in 3 weeks and my birthday is a week after that. Hopefully I can be on the way to finding a solution before or by then.
So thanks again sisters for allowing me to vent. Just had to get that out.
Unread 01-05-2013, 08:48 AM

Sometimes the best thing you have are hugs. I hope things work out for you.

Thinking of you and wishing you well.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register