date is set | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 02-21-2002, 12:05 PM
date is set

My TAH/BSO is set for April 1 - but I know I am no April fool! Turns out, I had a myomectomy/lap back on April 1 '94. So it's kinda an anniversary. My mom-in-law can come help take care of me for a few days.
It's a weird time because my Dad is in the final stages of Parkinson's and my 11-year-old dog has been diagnosed with lymphoma - so I am hoping that her chemo will put her in remission so I can enjoy my 6-8 weeks off just taking big naps with her!
Now it is off to the store to buy my last box of tampons!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-21-2002, 12:22 PM
so much gong on

Hello there CarolineF

I am so sorry to hear about your DD, I hope that she gets well soon. Also sorry to hear about your father. My grandmother had the same thing

As for your own surgery, with all you have on your plate i hope that you are able to take some time out for yourself and heal properly. This is major surgery and you too will need some TLC and pampering .

Let us know how your doing and if you have any questions, concerns, need to vent. Thats what we are all here for. (Each other)

Be well and take care HUGS

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register