Teallys Thread - Page 12 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Teallys Thread Teallys Thread

Unread 04-02-2013, 07:29 AM
Re: Teallys Tourtured Tuppys

😄See what you've done Nfreel with your Possum Story!!!! I was dreaming I had to eat road kill .( I'm joking x x)
Seriously Teally, hope you are ok. Zobi is so not good long term. I was prescribed it once. Took one tablet and never did again. It's not making you sleep so could you stop taking it? Go back to basics . Warm milky drink, no computer hour before bed. No TV if you can manage it. Read a book instead. Insomnia takes a while to overcome. It can actually become a habit. You're only just out of surgery so some broken nights are to be expected. Hope your cheek is ok. I'm coming out in sympathy this morning cos my right one is twinging. And I haven't even had your op !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-02-2013, 08:03 AM

I looked up the side effects of that med Teally and "depression and daytime anxiety" are some of the most common. Well I don't even need a pill for that, get it anyway.
I am sitting here watching some of the deer that live in my neighborhood walk by my window. I used to sort of hate them, as they would eat any flowers I put out, but as I have gotten older, I have learned to live in peace with them, and now I admire them, they are really kind of cute with their big eyes and the little ones with the white spots are darling. My city relatives have theives running thru their neighborhoods, so I'll take deer anyday. Just the other day a big redtail hawk was in the front lawn, eating worms after the rain. I am lucky to live here. Hope everyone has a great day! I have most of the day to myself, just me and the dogs, my dh has taken the car to the city for servicing so I can stay in my jammies as long as I dare.
Unread 04-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Teallys Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamewoman View Post
I looked up the side effects of that med Teally and "depression and daytime anxiety" are some of the most common. Well I don't even need a pill for that, get it anyway.
I am sitting here watching some of the deer that live in my neighborhood walk by my window. I used to sort of hate them, as they would eat any flowers I put out, but as I have gotten older, I have learned to live in peace with them, and now I admire them, they are really kind of cute with their big eyes and the little ones with the white spots are darling. My city relatives have theives running thru their neighborhoods, so I'll take deer anyday. Just the other day a big redtail hawk was in the front lawn, eating worms after the rain. I am lucky to live here. Hope everyone has a great day! I have most of the day to myself, just me and the dogs, my dh has taken the car to the city for servicing so I can stay in my jammies as long as I dare.
That sounds idyllic. There are wild deer not to far from where I live. We were coming back from the theatre late one night and a beautiful doe ran out into the road. We watched her stand and look at us then she leapt over a 5 bar gate and disappeared across a field. X x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-02-2013, 05:02 PM

Hello all ,jannie ,see other x
Well had a busy day with the kids ,Lots of fresh air but am I tired nnnnooooo
And after last night dare not go bed , I only ever took two sleeping tablets ever ,and never again ,iv done a complete new thread ,but I'm going to turn off now so I can wind down as I get too hypo on here ,it's my only enjoyment at the moment ,chatting with you gals ,my old man as started to complain and get moody though ,he says I'm not on here too much lol xx night all ,I'll be back in a hour if carnt sleep lol xxxx
Unread 04-02-2013, 05:22 PM

Big big hug Jannie x
Good lass Teally, bin the zobi.
I'm with you on the understanding of men Flame lol
Unread 04-03-2013, 12:17 AM

Having insomnia. realized this is my aniversary. one year ago today I was in hospital recovering from my first surgery. This makes one complete year of misery. I still have pain all the time , that hasn't stopped. I am just so tired of trying to be positive sometimes. I am sick of being me, I want to be somebody else. I guess I'm scared that I will live and die this way, and never be anything near right ever again.
How flopping uplifting is that? Not. Sorry.
Unread 04-03-2013, 04:35 AM

One of those dates that we don't forget, we all have a few of them stored away. Teally is that pain going down your right leg starting low down towards spine on your right side? Could it be sciatica?
Unread 04-03-2013, 04:41 AM

Flame, this has definitely been a long, tough wait for you. I know it must make it even more difficult to come on here and find a group of people sharing the same pain, then see them have their surgeries and progress in their recoveries while you're still waiting -- hoping for answers and still not knowing for sure what the outcome will be. I really did feel like I lost a year of my life after my hysterectomy, too -- not from pain, but from a quack doctor experimenting with my drugs and having side effects and interactions that left me weak and tired.

But the most amazing thing happened when I came through on the other side -- I realized that I'd learned a lot about myself and about what's really important in life and now I spend more time with friends and family having great fun. I'm CHOOSING what to do and with whom, no longer spending time with people who aren't good to be around, and no longer letting everyone else's agendas run away with my life. I do think everything happens for a reason, but while we're in those dark tunnels, it can be very difficult to even imagine, let alone SEE the light on the other side.

Not much longer, Flame!! Keep on hanging in there!
Unread 04-03-2013, 05:14 AM

Nfreel you are right, it does change our perspective on life, we learn who is there for us and who isn't, what is important, and about our own strengths and weaknesses.
Unread 04-03-2013, 07:20 AM

Yesterday was also the anniversary of my Dad's passing. Feel bad today.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register