Teallys Thread - Page 15 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Teallys Thread Teallys Thread

Unread 04-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Re: Teallys Tourtured Tuppys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazc View Post
U sayin I'm a Mard **** ???Teally Tuppy ��. X x What are we going to do without you when you fly off to Tuppy Island ?

I'm ok. Will pick my bottom lip off the floor and get on with it. I've got time to get my act together.
As for Flame, maybe she's had a lot on today. I haven't seen her in her "backyard " either. She'll be in touch x x
You use that sayin too mardy ,no love not saying you are ,saying that we are made of softer stuff than nancy ,she is from Kansas though so ,we don't know what fairy tail she spinning us ,lol ,it's me n thee we are mardy,which lip you picking up of the floor mine are on the floor all walking today ,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Teallys Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teally View Post
You use that sayin too mardy ,no love not saying you are ,saying that we are made of softer stuff than nancy ,she is from Kansas though so ,we don't know what fairy tail she spinning us ,lol ,it's me n thee we are mardy,which lip you picking up of the floor mine are on the floor all walking today ,
Lol. I was joking x and I'm talking about the lips on my face you bad un 😝
Unread 04-04-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfreel View Post
Well, Teally, it takes an awful lot to get me to miss a meal. lol

I honestly can't wait to hear all about your holiday! You must keep us up on all the fun things you're doing and handsome young men you drool over.
Don't you worry I will ,I'm hoping there will be some nice young men to ogle ,as I hide behind my sunglasses and book , a lot of muscles on show will do me good mmmm young man come to mamma xxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazc View Post
Lol. I was joking x and I'm talking about the lips on my face you bad un 😝
I'm always bad ,I carnt help it ,hey Sazc have you been watching the syndicate and the village ,really good ,watch them on catch up if you not watched x hope your well xxx
Unread 04-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Teallys Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teally View Post
I'm always bad ,I carnt help it ,hey Sazc have you been watching the syndicate and the village ,really good ,watch them on catch up if you not watched x hope your well xxx
Love The Syndicate. Broardchurch on catch up has kept me going this week. Scott and Bailey last night was good too. I'm very swollen and tender tonight. My boy has picked up on my feelings and is laid next to me with his head on my tummy. The warmth from his furry body helps me . It's like a big furry cuddle x x
Unread 04-04-2013, 02:53 PM

Doggies are the best. I can't wait until I'm cleared to walk my beast again. I have a new t-shirt to wear that says, "Walk with a friend" and it's got a big paw print on it.
Unread 04-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Teallys Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfreel View Post
Doggies are the best. I can't wait until I'm cleared to walk my beast again. I have a new t-shirt to wear that says, "Walk with a friend" and it's got a big paw print on it.
I like it! I have a grey sweatshirt with "barking mad" on it 🐶
Unread 04-04-2013, 03:10 PM

I need one of those, Sazc!!!
Unread 04-04-2013, 03:37 PM

Hi Everyone. Just getting by here. Have been trying to do some things I have been putting off.
Got all my forms filled out. Then went thru my inventory getting ready for a spring Art show near
the end of the month. Lots of times taking work, I have to grade my winters work and price it all,
dust and clean, change, rearrange. Done. I feel a little better getting something done that needed to be done but not fun to do. And for this one, no painkillers needed. IYKWIM. My usual schedule is 10 to 14 one day small shows like Farmer’s Market type of setting, and 5 or 6 large 2 day craft shows, and 1 huge 3 day long show at Holiday time. We will see if I can do it this year. My sales year goes from mid May to November, it’s a little more than half the year, but it is better for me than working full time.
And if you are your own boss, nobody can fire you, but there is no sick pay, or overtime.
I really enjoy the glass melting part, and talking to people at shows, but the rest is sort of not fun.
I also wanted to say to you all, that I really very much enjoy looking into this “window into other lives”
That we all have here. I have never really had something like this before, and it’s really a gift.
Since we are all walking down that same path, it’s good to have the comradeship of fellow travelers, so to speak. I just love some of the ramblings on here, I can just picture some of them in my mind.
Don’t count me out. I’m just quiet ‘cause I don’t have much “light” stuff to say, but thinking
About all of you, sending white light out to each of you. Xxoo
Unread 04-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Teallys Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamewoman View Post
Hi Everyone. Just getting by here. Have been trying to do some things I have been putting off.
Got all my forms filled out. Then went thru my inventory getting ready for a spring Art show near
the end of the month. Lots of times taking work, I have to grade my winters work and price it all,
dust and clean, change, rearrange. Done. I feel a little better getting something done that needed to be done but not fun to do. And for this one, no painkillers needed. IYKWIM. My usual schedule is 10 to 14 one day small shows like Farmer’s Market type of setting, and 5 or 6 large 2 day craft shows, and 1 huge 3 day long show at Holiday time. We will see if I can do it this year. My sales year goes from mid May to November, it’s a little more than half the year, but it is better for me than working full time.
And if you are your own boss, nobody can fire you, but there is no sick pay, or overtime.
I really enjoy the glass melting part, and talking to people at shows, but the rest is sort of not fun.
I also wanted to say to you all, that I really very much enjoy looking into this “window into other lives”
That we all have here. I have never really had something like this before, and it’s really a gift.
Since we are all walking down that same path, it’s good to have the comradeship of fellow travelers, so to speak. I just love some of the ramblings on here, I can just picture some of them in my mind.
Don’t count me out. I’m just quiet ‘cause I don’t have much “light” stuff to say, but thinking
About all of you, sending white light out to each of you. Xxoo
Glad you're back. We were fretting x x
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register