Teallys Thread - Page 17 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Teallys Thread Teallys Thread

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Re: Teallys Tourtured Tuppys

((((Ladies))))) I'm happy to see that you all seem more comfortable in this forum now. I'm a person who hates change, but sometimes it's necessary. I sent a private message to Sazc the other day, but I'll copy that PM here because it's something I would like to say to all of you.

I know it's hard to keep the two forums separate. In time you will get used to it. I'm just happy that your little group is making good use of the Friends Without Faces forum. I'm thankful (as I'm sure you are) that I have made some long-lasting friendships here at Hystersisters. I've even had the privilege of meeting 3 of them in real life. Perhaps in time you will meet some of the lovely ladies who are also posting on your thread. Please continue posting, and I will try to guide you as you go along. We really want your stay here to be a pleasant one. It's not my intention to make things difficult. Thanks for being so understanding.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:34 AM

Catherine ,wow hope I do get to meet them one day ,la la la all America take a trip via Blackpool Ireland and Canada Australia ,be great ,x
Unread 04-05-2013, 10:46 AM

I will keep buying a lotto ticket, in hopes of a big win.
What we would have to do is meet somewhere. And that
is not an impossibility. On the other forum in my life, I have actually done that. We met at a class I took in Colorado, was great!
And I stayed with another online friend at her house there in Colorado while taking the class. So it is not impossible.
If you can dream it, you can do it. (so don't have bad dreams, lol! )
xxoo have a great day everyone!
I would love to meet you all, and especially you Teally. I think you and I are so much
alike. I just love to hear about your life there in beautiful England.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:53 AM

Hi Catherine, thanks for everything. I was very upset when the first thread was closed, I ranted for a while. When I calmed down I realised that you were right. Apologies.
Unread 04-05-2013, 10:58 AM

Flame do not tempt me ,I want and crave more adventure in my life ,I have bought the lotto ticket ,my grandma used to go to California to her sister who married a GI soldier in the war , my grandma used to go twice a year on her own ,until she was 84 x just lately with no sleep I see my life just going to quick like the end is nigh ,I get so I want to run out and feel the wind and sun and see and feel while I'm able ,this op as made me appreciate life and when well grab it by scruff of neck xx
Unread 04-05-2013, 03:04 PM

(((Ladies)))

We are glad you have found each other and are enjoying your new friendships.

However, some posts have been edited or removed per the TOS. We ask that posts contain a tone of maturity and fall within a PG guideline.

Additionally, please simply visit other forums to see if there are threads where you can reply.

Unread 04-05-2013, 03:18 PM

Has anyone heard from Jannie recently? I wonder how she is? Have a lovely weekend everyone x
Unread 04-05-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazc View Post
Has anyone heard from Jannie recently? I wonder how she is? Have a lovely weekend everyone x
No I was wondering as she put anything on her thread ? Yes you have a good weekend ,too night love x
Unread 04-06-2013, 05:31 AM

Good morning. It's a beautiful day here. Sun is out but it's still cold. Walked out of the end of my road today and could see the sea wall we usually walk along. The sky was so blue and I could see the hills behind . Unfortunately couldn't take my boy with me as he's too full of energy but I did meet 4 dogs out for a stroll. As I came home I bumped into my neighbour who was going out for the afternoon. He has 2 rescue greyhounds who I dog sit for. Little girl dog has had 17 litters of pups before she was rescued so her bladder control is as good as mine. I will go in every hour or so. It feels good to have a purpose and do something for somebody else without "doing too much" . Happy Saturday x x
Unread 04-06-2013, 07:37 AM

Mornin' ladies!! It's going to be 75 degrees and sunny here today. Looks like spring may have finally arrived in Kansas!! I went out for a walk last night - hit that brick wall and had to call dh to come and pick me up. My doggie gave me a terribly sad look as I was headed out the door -- she just doesn't understand why she can't come along yet.

Sazc, Sounds like you're better and better every day, and I know being outside helps tremendously.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register