Teallys Thread - Page 24 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Teallys Thread Teallys Thread

Unread 04-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Re: Teallys Tourtured Tuppys

Nfeel, I'm very sorry for your loss. Sometimes people touch our hearts without effort but have a big impact x x x

Keep your chin up Flame. Not long to go now x x x

Teally , you lucky thing have a wonderful time. You deserve it. Raise a glass to The Tuppys whilst you sit in the sun x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2013, 04:19 PM

Hello all ,probably not get a chance to log in after tonight ,just to let flamewomen know I will be thinking about you on your appointment ,and hope you get lots of answers ,and fingers crossed a fast date thereafter ,hope the cold your suffering hurrys up and goes ,and I will toast all your health and wish you all good healing ,I have packed ,and don't know how I got everything in ,I did it 20 times ,a 55cm x 30x20cm case each and under 10k ,and I got a travel kettle in ,size 10 desert boots for hub ,I won't get it back in to come home ,I'll have to wear it all on plane ,as it is I'm wearing two jackets to board the plane ,it's one bag only ,even had to pack hand bag ,for when get there ,it's first time we traveled light ,normally pay for case ,and have hand luggage ,but we been saying for ages we will try it ,as I hate queuing for luggage ,and we never wear half the stuff we take ,we will look like rag a muffins lol, but I won't care cos I will be on holiday yay ,I literally just sat down since 9am it's 11 pm now ,not good for me I know and I'm suffering now ,but I been trying to help hubby and have not done any straining ,but have been on feet all that time ,iv had a good soak in the tub ,am having all my hairy bits waxed tomoz ,and toes painted ,pres for bday ,I tried to lose a stone before I go ,but lost a out 4 pound ,( out of my purse ) lol ,anyway you little cherub pies ,I will try and use my iphone and wifi on hols ,to check you are all behaving yourselves ,and keeping each other company ,and looking out for one and all ,if I carnt get signal or use the wifi I'll be back a week on Sunday ,late ,so may be Monday 22 nd ,I missing you already ,astalavista baby born voyage ,Cheerios ,farewell,see you later alligator ,so long ,bye ,chow xxxxxxx snogs
Unread 04-11-2013, 04:43 PM

In a while crocodile , same goes... Big nose x x x
NOT an insult a nursery rhyme x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-12-2013, 04:03 AM

Thanks so much everyone!!

Teally, have a FABULOUS time on your holiday!!!! I know you will and you'll come back refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Unread 04-12-2013, 11:04 AM

Hi Teally, have a great time on holiday, you deserve every ray of sunshine, every sangria, every meal out, every cuddle from hubby.... Go girl, enjoy yourself.
Unread 04-12-2013, 11:06 AM

Hi Jannie ,how are you pet, haven't heard from you for a while. You still there?
Unread 04-13-2013, 04:44 AM

Have a great time Teally. Any room in your case for us? Nooo way lol rest and enjoy, don't forget your sun cream xx C
Unread 04-13-2013, 06:41 AM

Well isn't it quiet?? .......
Unread 04-13-2013, 06:55 AM

Unusually quiet. How have you been these last few days Sazc?
Unread 04-13-2013, 07:05 AM

How's everyone doing? Seems Everything is returning to normal for us.....Oh how I wish I knew what Normal was.....
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register