Teallys Thread - Page 31 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Teallys Thread Teallys Thread

Unread 04-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Re: Teallys Tourtured Tuppys

Well I'm tired out ,had granddaughters ,took them to gymnastics ,they are never still ,like ants in pants ,had grandson tues ,so will sleep tonight , I have walked a lot last couple days ,I'm trying to prepare for returning to work ,in two weeks ,getting worried ill not be fit ,but got to go back at some point ,started diet but not doing well ,I'm so greedy ,I love bread and butter ,and chocolate ,I will have to really try ,like Judith ,I put a lot on when stopped smoking ,and stopped training ,but it is the amount I shove in my gob too ,greed ,anyway not holding out much luck with the counciling session tomoz , they sent a letter that states to fill in the enclosed questioner ,but none in envelop ,I rang the number got a answer machine , I left a message to ask if I needed this form ,to please send before my appointment ,and if not let me know ,not heard anything 5 days ago ,it will probably be as professional as all the other people I have been involved with threw this saga ,which is not at all ,I'll not be able to say what is wrong with me ,and why I'm so frustrated , it's hard to say to someone face to face without me bursting out crying ,I'm gonna see what vibe I get tomoz as to wether I carry on with it ,can one of you come and kick my butt or give me a shake ,I'm so mardy moody ,great one min not the next xx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2013, 02:40 PM

Teally, listen up. Sit down now and get a sheet of paper. Ok? Now you arein this mood, start writing down all the stuff in your head, even if its just topic words as prompts for now. Go, list all the stuff that's got you down and annoyed you since all this started. Right? When you have that done , look at the list you made and on another sheet of paper rewrite the list grouping similar themes together. Now you will have this as your plan of action for your first session. Bring it with you and if you get upset and start to cry, give the paper to the counsellor . That will be a start pet. Tell him/her how upset you get even thinking about your problems and that you really need as much help as you can get. Start writing now and let me know how you get on. You can do this xxx
Unread 04-24-2013, 02:49 PM

Great idea, Swah! And Teally, if you need reminders of how you've felt, look back through the original thread you posted on here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2013, 02:52 PM

Swah9 you made me cry ,how quick you came and kicked my butt ,you lovely lady ,yes I'll do list ,that's what I did at doctors last time ,as I get chocked up and carnt talk for crying and snorting ,lol I'm crying now ,but threw happiness that you were there ,thankyou love ,your a little Irish gem xxxxxx
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:01 PM

Teally, you're welcome darlin. When I went to counselling last year I didn't have a clue as to what to expect, but I got so much out of it. Don't worry if it's a man or woman, it doesn't matter,,just close you eyes if that helps and talk as if you are talking to us, let out, let it go. Dump all your worries and everything on his shoulders and leave them there, behind you as you close the door.xxx
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:04 PM

Hello nancy Kansas ,how's work doing love ,missed you ,miss our gang chats ,just back to grind stone now ,what with the kids. And back to reality ,ie me cleaning cooking shopping ,and soon back at work ,I'll only get on here at night soon ,my shifts are 2/10 pm I'm wanting to go back ,as I'm scarred if I put it off too long ,I won't want to go back at all ,but I'm also scarred in case once I go back I may find I did too early ,and then I'm stuck ,as I won't be able to go off again easily ,I'm always worried what others will think of me ,ie think I'm skiving if I stay off ,I look great ,but they carnt see the poorly bits and mental anguish xx are you glad you went back love xxx
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:10 PM

Hey Teally!! Work is fine -- I work at a university, so the academic year is winding down and the major stuff is almost done for this year, then we'll start on the things we had to put aside to wait for summer.

I have a desk job, so it hasn't been bad being back -- though I still wish I'd had one more week at home to get mentally prepared for everything. And now I'm at 7 weeks and got cleared for normal activities over a week ago, but haven't had time to get my house back into livable condition since DH was in charge of the heavy cleaning all that time. God love the man, he just doesn't see dirt.

Any way you can go back part-time, at least at first, and ease into things -- a toe in the water to test the temp? Others have no idea what's going on in your mind and body and the ones who are thinking ill of you are only doing it to keep their minds off their own insecurities. If they don't know by now what the rest of us here know -- that you are a completely amazing person -- that's totally their loss. {{{{{TEALLY}}}}}
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:14 PM

If its a bloke he will be blushing and hiding under the table by time I finish my tale of woes , i will be blubbering and snotty nosed ,and I talk really common and broad Yorkshire , I will be using the word tuppy a lot ,poor person who as me tomoz ,I just feel badly treated and neglected ,but scarred it will come across as me being a drama queen x
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:22 PM

((((TEALLY)))) come over here sit with me....I have to try to hold it together tomorrow in front of my favorite Doctor,I'm sure I'm going to start bawling when he tells me to put them legs up! Crazy huh?
I want to get back to normal...but what is normal?
(((((Hugs to all of us)))))
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:27 PM

Your all amazing where would I have been without you lot ,honest to god ,you have been here for me more than any friends or family ,you really have ,my hubby's great ,but not for the nitty gritty bits , he is a emu and buries his head in the sand ,I would have cracked up the first week ,if not for you lot ,blllaaahhhh bha crying xxx
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register