Teallys Thread - Page 33 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Teallys Thread Teallys Thread

Unread 04-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Re: Teallys Tourtured Tuppys

Well jc, does he practise his counselling on you?????
The mind boggles haha!
I see you started hrt this year. Are your experiences good? I think I'll go to the forums and ask a few questions in the hormone jungle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-25-2013, 08:17 AM

Hi Teally, how did you get on honey?)
Unread 04-25-2013, 09:02 AM

Hello ,my head is banging ,cried so much ,eyes bloodshot ,it was a young, nice ,filled in lots of questions ,and asked a lot ,then about the ops and neglect at hospital and lack of care both times ,ect ect ,she thought it disgusting ,and says I have traumatic stress from it all ,this leading to lack sleep ,constant checking ,crying ,flash backs and palpitations ,she is going to have a ward with her head of department to see what is best ,either cognitive therapy or counciling ,or this other therapy they do ,she will ring me ,think she was in shock at how I had been treated in the hospital ,and that I was not told I was having the two surgeries this time ,I came out and it's right in middle of town ,my face all puffed up eyes red raw ,iv cried on return home ,too having to go through it all saying it out load ,makes me think all over again how awful I was treated and how they get away with it ,
Makes me mad ,love to all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Teallys Thread

You've done the hardest part now Teally. Just turning up for the appointment was very very brave. They will help you address it all put it in a mental box and eventually move on from it. You will get better mentally and physically. Just be kind to yourself for a while. Don't take on extra stuff you don't have to. Think what you'd say to one of us if we were going through it and do those things yourself. We are all here for you as is your lovely family and OH in their own ways. I'll say a little prayer for you x x x
Unread 04-25-2013, 09:52 AM

Teally I think in the coming days you are going to feel better and better, just telling your story to another person, letting it out, is very freeing. You can't keep something like that bottled up, it will blow up on you emotionally. Now I hope they can design a program for you. I am so proud of you for seeking help, it's not an easy thing for anyone to do. Be kind to yourself today, luvs ya my little brittish pal. xxxooooxxxxooo {{{{{Teally}}}}}
Unread 04-25-2013, 09:53 AM

Well done Teally, you've just taken the hardest step, the first step on the road to recovery! I'm proud of you pet. Don't worry about crying, you have to let it out. It will get better, believe that. Xx
Unread 04-25-2013, 10:09 AM

Excellent job, Teally!!! However difficult it was to let all that out, just having it out is going to help tremendously, and to have your feelings validated by a professional is going to help even more. Rest today -- baring your soul can be very draining. I think you may feel remarkably improved after a nice sleep.
Unread 04-25-2013, 10:54 AM

You lot are like my medicine ,your all so lovely and kind ,even though your kindness is making me cry even more ,you really will never know how much I needed you all through this ,wish I could tell you more but just know it was bad ,as bad as it gets ,the lack of care ,and dealing with it all in general ,nearly a year of it ,anyway stop the niceness ,it's all too much and making me weep with so much kindness ,thankyou thankyou so very much xx
Unread 04-25-2013, 11:09 AM

((Teally)) I feel so better knowing you got a lot out today.
My appointment went better than I thought it would NO EXAM!!I'm still processing it all. I will post under my other post.
So not happy about this.... 1 in 100 go me!!grrrr
Unread 04-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Teallys Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jccampbell67 View Post
((Teally)) I feel so better knowing you got a lot out today.
My appointment went better than I thought it would NO EXAM!!I'm still processing it all. I will post under my other post.
So not happy about this.... 1 in 100 go me!!grrrr
I hope you're ok. Sending a hug x
Teally I'm glad you're ok and you've seen the light x
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register