Teallys Thread - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Teallys Thread Teallys Thread

Unread 03-30-2013, 01:37 PM
Re: Teallys Tourtured Tuppys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swah9 View Post
Ladies, I'm at the stage where I don't know what to do to be right, know what I mean? I feel really well but still am not sure what I am allowed to do. I won't see my surgeon until end of April and I have so much to ask! I honestly never thought in my life that i would be wondering if i could iron, mop floors, hoover etc. my goodness when i was knocked out they must have hypnotised me into being houseproud! or is it that i am sitting around more now so i can see more things to do? My OH says to just take my glasses off and i wont notice as much!!!!!!

Please start a new thread in Pelvic Floor with anything that pertains to your surgery. Friends Without Faces is for chatter posts that have nothing to do with surgery. Please start a new thread in the Pelvic Floor forum with the above quoted portion of your message.

Quote:
Ah well. It's odd having to watch what we put on the different and friendships we have made have been disturbed. Maybe I'm paranoid but I don't like the thought of every word I type being dissected. Or maybe I'm just having an off day.
Your friendships are not being disturbed. You simply need to post any questions regarding surgery in the Pelvic Floor forum. All other chatter should be posted on this thread.

Your original thread started out fine, but the longer it got the more it got off topic. That's why it was decided to close it. It was not to disrupt friendships or to punish in any way.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2013, 01:58 PM

I hope it's ok to talk about feelings here. I think when you get a feeling, it should not be ignored, your not just getting it for nothing.
I used to tell myself "it's all in your head" but since I have grown up, I am almost a 60yr old WOMAN not a child anymore.
Unread 03-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Teallys Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamewoman View Post
I hope it's ok to talk about feelings here. I think when you get a feeling, it should not be ignored, your not just getting it for nothing.
I used to tell myself "it's all in your head" but since I have grown up, I am almost a 60yr old WOMAN not a child anymore,
I'm in bits . I need to talk to somebody that understands
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2013, 02:26 PM

Kim, what did I say? 😨
Unread 03-30-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazc View Post
Kim, what did I say? 😨
Please do not discuss edits or moving of threads. If you have an issue with something that has been done you can send an email to the help desk.
Unread 03-30-2013, 02:34 PM

Thank you for your input. I want the wonderful support of this forum to continue. If I need to off load I'll do it in a more appropriate setting. Thanks again
Unread 03-30-2013, 02:46 PM

((((Ladies))))

We want all of you to receive support, information, and friendship. That is what we want for all women. Thus, the site has been set up to ensure that happens for every woman.

Threads that become very lengthy with discussion regarding multiple health issues along with every day life chatter become confusing. New members are not able to join the discussion, questions get overlooked, and people and questions get lost in the tangle.

All of you are welcome to chatter to your hearts content here in the Friends Without Faces forum. That is exactly what the forum is for--talking about life with your new friends. What we ask is that no health questions be discussed here. Instead, discuss those in your own thread in the appropriate health related forum.

On the health related forums, all posts should be directed to the OP (original poster) and her question. Ladies should not address each other and cause the discussion to become tangled. That is what we ask of all members. When threads become "hijacked," staff will split off the questions to create new threads. This ensures everyone receives support for her own questions and situations.

We are not here to dissect every post. However, as staff we try to read as many posts as possible to be sure all women are receiving the support they need. Do you know that this is a public website and thus your posts are picked up by search engines? If a woman is doing a web search and finds words relative to her situation, she may join this site to join the discussion. However, if a thread has become tangled she can get overlooked and thus find the site unhelpful despite her symptoms matching a post in a search engine.

If any of you have questions or concerns, you may contact any hostess or the help desk. If you see an edit was made to your post, you can contact the hostess who made it for an explanation or you can contact another hostess with whom you may be more familiar.

This website is such a great place because of how so many women reach out to each other. But that would not happen without some organization as there are almost 300,000 members posting almost 4 million posts on 480,000 threads!

As a reminder, all support needs to stay on the public website and always remember a tone of kindness to each other and staff.

Unread 03-30-2013, 04:57 PM

Hi Ladies,
Hope you're all having a good evening. I wonder how tired Teally is dancing at her wedding ?
: )
Unread 03-30-2013, 06:02 PM

Hi Everyone!
Having a lovely afternoon, went grocery shopping like everyone else in my little town, store was packed. Saw 2 old friends I haven't seen in a while, the shopping took a lot longer that usual, oh well, was nice to talk to them, no one to tell me I couldn't. Just a lazy day, but I'll be cooking like mad tomorrow. Hope our Teally dances so much she gets sleepy. xxoo
Unread 03-30-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamewoman View Post
I used to tell myself "it's all in your head" but since I have grown up, I am almost a 60yr old WOMAN not a child anymore.
You're almost as old as I am.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register