Creme for stretch marks | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > Hysteritaville General Discussions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Creme for stretch marks Creme for stretch marks

Unread 02-27-2002, 08:43 PM
Creme for stretch marks

The other night, I was mentionning how I have a really huge stretch mark problem, now that not only the swelling has gone, but I've also eliminated almost 40 lbs.

Well, tonight I found a cream, made of cocoa butter (sounds my) that claims that it can fade stretch marks.

I'll start using tomorrow and will report on my findings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-28-2002, 05:28 AM
Creme for stretch marks

Wow Dany I know I, for one, will be looking to hear what you have to say about this stuff after you use it for a while. Can I ask what the brand name is? I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E on my incision (after it was completely healed) and it looks pretty good but it's still visable. I guess I used it for about 6 months. Let us know the results!

Ann

Unread 02-28-2002, 10:03 AM
Creme for stretch marks

Ann: it IS Palmer's Cocoa Butter in a special formulation for Stretch Marks. They also have other formulations... the one for scars is the only one I remember.

I've only used it once so far, and I like the feeling of it. Too soon for results, though... and some of those stretch marks are pretty old: my oldest is almost 11 .. might be tougher to get rid of them or to have them fade away.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-28-2002, 11:39 AM
Creme for stretch marks

Dany --
I wasn't aware that Palmers made one that was especially for stretch marks. I'm going to look for it and if I find it I'll get some and maybe we can compare results. My stretch marks are not all that bad -- they are from gaining and losing weight over the years as I've never had any kids (I guess beagles don't count they don't give you stretch marks! ) but they seem to be creeping farther down my thighs as I get older and I'm not thrilled about it. I will definitely look for it.
Take care!
Ann
Unread 03-09-2002, 06:35 PM
Creme for stretch marks

Ann: did you ever find the creme for stretch marks?

I've been using it every day, massaging it in after the morning shower (when pores are opened and receptive) and, I don't know if it's my imagination or wishful thinking, but I think it's working: not only do my stretch marks seem less noticeable... well, some of them , my tummy is also firming up a bit.
Unread 03-09-2002, 06:53 PM
Creme for stretch marks

Dany --
I had so many computer problems this week I forgot all about the stretch mark cream!! But now that you say you've had good results believe me I am going to go looking for it!! Glad to hear it's working!
Ann
Unread 03-12-2002, 11:33 AM
Creme for stretch marks

Dany --
found the lotion for stretch marks today. Palmer's, in a bottle, mentions stretch marks a couple of times on the back label? I even had a coupon for $1 off, oh boy! bought some and plan on starting to use it on my upper thighs. Thanks for letting me know you think it's working.............hopefully I will get the same results!
Ann
Unread 03-12-2002, 02:17 PM
Creme for stretch marks

That's wonderful, Ann I'm looking forward to reading your comments on it.
Unread 03-14-2002, 07:47 AM
palmers creme

Where can you buy this creme?
Unread 03-14-2002, 09:29 AM
Creme for stretch marks

I got mine from my .... WalMart's pharmacy (It seems I get almost everything from WalMart's)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register