updated on my bump | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Aching Hearts

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

updated on my bump updated on my bump

Unread 03-07-2002, 09:50 AM
updated on my bump

Hello sisters,
I just wanted to update you all on my bump.
The Dr. just called me and told me that the test came back NEGATIVE!
I am so happy! This has to have been one of the worst weeks ever. Just the waiting part.
Thank you all for your support and e-mails I couldn't have made it through this week without this site and your prayers. I can now concentrate on my hyst. recovery!
Thanks again Love Shawna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2002, 11:14 AM
updated on my bump

Shawna, I'm delighted to hear that your test was negative. That's reason to celebrate. Thanks for sharing the good news with us.

Sending healing hugs,
Helen
Unread 03-07-2002, 03:41 PM
updated on my bump

((((((((Shawna))))))))))

I am so , so, happy for you!!!!! What a glorious relief to have this kind of report. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. I hope your recovery is smooth sailing from now on.
You are so right about the waiting. Every time the phone rings you are afraid and relieved at the same time and thats before you pick up the phone. Then there is the awful silence the phone just sits there and dosn't make a single beep! That silence is deafening. And God help anyone who makes a move for that phone but God really must help them if they don't answer for you! lol It is certainly good to be on this side of that fence!
Shawna, you got a new lease on life, what is the first goal that you've set? Give it a try, its quite liberating!

Hugs and congratulations,

Tina

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register