Anyone else find it humorous?? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone else find it humorous?? Anyone else find it humorous??

Unread 09-13-2013, 07:46 PM
Anyone else find it humorous??

When I think of my period not ruining my life anymore it makes me smile! I kind of think of AF as a nemesis and find myself chuckling at the thought that she can no longer affect me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-13-2013, 07:52 PM
Re: Anyone else find it humorous??

I was laughing as I was packing up my bag to take to the hospital. I didn't realize the odd places I had tampons stashed. I know I always had some in my duffel bag, cosmetic travel bag, drawers in the bathroom, etc. in case of emergency when I ran out. I kept tossing them in a pile "Won't need those!" as I was looking for things I might need to take with me. I'll probably be finding the odd tampon here and there for quite a while. lol
Unread 09-13-2013, 07:54 PM

I totally agree. :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-13-2013, 08:08 PM

Im rocking white shorts!
Unread 09-13-2013, 08:16 PM

I have a teen daughter who came to my bathroom to replenish her stock of products from my very large multi variety stock. And as she stood there like a deer in headlights I busted out laughing! She didn't quite get the reason for my reaction.. Take them... ALL, if I need I'll come to you! Ahahaha! She had to get a Walmart bag. I have serious storage folks.. =D
Unread 09-13-2013, 08:31 PM

Haha!! Yes!! My neighbor needed a tampon this evening and I sent it over (our girls are friends) and I told my girl to mention to her that she was lucky I haven't torched em yet. Lol. I even chuckle loudly as I pass the isle in Walmart. Haha
Unread 09-13-2013, 09:06 PM

Was packing today for a short overnight trip and founda pad in my purse, and a tampon in my overnight bag! I left them in case my 11 year old daughter decides to have her first this weekend or in case one of the ladies at the Taekwondo tournament needed it. But I was thrilled I don't!!
Unread 09-13-2013, 09:38 PM

I have three teen daughters. Before my surgery they were getting excited because they thought they can have all the "good stuff". For myself, I would buy the really expensive pads because they worked really well. I laughed and told them they can use what I have left but after that, I won't be buying them anymore. I knew they would always sneak a pad or two. Maybe I will have a little sympathy and purchase more for them. I'm on week 5 so I will soon be cleaning out my closet and gain more room. LOL
Unread 09-13-2013, 09:49 PM

I definitely do find it humorous. Ive never been so happy.
Unread 09-13-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013Hystery View Post
I was laughing as I was packing up my bag to take to the hospital. I didn't realize the odd places I had tampons stashed. I know I always had some in my duffel bag, cosmetic travel bag, drawers in the bathroom, etc. in case of emergency when I ran out. I kept tossing them in a pile "Won't need those!" as I was looking for things I might need to take with me. I'll probably be finding the odd tampon here and there for quite a while. lol
I am just over 10 weeks post op and STILL finding the odd tampon here and there...I just smile and give them to my teen daughters when I come across them, LOL

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register