Anyone else find it humorous?? - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone else find it humorous?? Anyone else find it humorous??

Unread 09-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Re: Anyone else find it humorous??

I hadn't thought of that! I am glad that I have my ovaries so that I do not have to worry about that piece for a while. I remind myself that things are way better than bleeding out every month and it makes the little things easier to move through. I am officially "overdue" for the first period that I would have had since surgery and it is awesome!! I like the idea of never having a panic attack while sitting on the toilet because the blood won't stop running out again! I hope that you find the perfect balance of products and that you feel amazing soon!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-19-2013, 05:50 PM
Anyone else find it humorous??

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjude137 View Post
I think I can afford to go on a vacation with all the money I will save now!
I thought that for a split second then I remembered.. I have 2 teenage daughters I must provide supply's for. But the bill will be just a fraction of the price
Unread 09-20-2013, 06:20 AM

Haha the hystersister's vacation fund! love it!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-20-2013, 12:37 PM

Can you beleiveeeeee i qoke this morning on day 12 post op, with a wee bit of spotting! I started panicing, reading my post op info i was sent home with then out of relief...... This is normal! Awwwww whew. No spotting today at all! Smh over n over! Hahaha
Unread 09-20-2013, 02:32 PM

This post has cheered me up. Hunt the feminine hygiene products has been my fav game since coming out of hospital last week. The little blighters are everywhere, they've infested every cupboard, drawer, handbag etc, they must be breeding! I'm gonna hunt them all down and throw them all on the BBQ. Had my first shopping trip today since op, shuffling along Aldi feeling sorry for myself, then walked past the feminine product isle, smiled broadly and couldn't help saying "hahaha" (bit louder than I anticipate) still can't get it into my head that the horrid period won't come every month, it's surreal :-) yes!!!!
Unread 09-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Anyone else find it humorous??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazgal View Post
Great idea on charting your surgical menopause! I think I will do the same. Also will help me keep track on why my daughters are moody. Hmmm, maybe I should upload one on my hubby's phone.
LOL I like this idea too!
Unread 09-24-2013, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonnelly View Post
I hope that you find the perfect balance of products and that you feel amazing soon!!
Thank you so much johnsonnelly, I hope so too!
Unread 09-24-2013, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanval View Post
This post has cheered me up. Hunt the feminine hygiene products has been my fav game since coming out of hospital last week. The little blighters are everywhere, they've infested every cupboard, drawer, handbag etc, they must be breeding! I'm gonna hunt them all down and throw them all on the BBQ. Had my first shopping trip today since op, shuffling along Aldi feeling sorry for myself, then walked past the feminine product isle, smiled broadly and couldn't help saying "hahaha" (bit louder than I anticipate) still can't get it into my head that the horrid period won't come every month, it's surreal :-) yes!!!!
WOW....you are doing great!! I have only been 'out' a cppl of times since my surgery, and none of those trips were unsupervised. I cannot even drive yet.lol. I'm so glad to know that some of y'all get out and about so soon.
Unread 09-24-2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkTech View Post
That is a FABULOUS idea! I'm in, too!

This whole thread cracked me up, picturing everyone giving them away as swag or gift bags after a party. In cleaning my closets this weekend I've found both tampons and pads in 9 purses, 3 laptop cases, and an assorted variety in an Hello Kitty shoe box.

Not to mention the console of my car and a whole drawer in the bathroom at work. I cannot wait until doubling up on super plus tampons and overnight pads is a thing of the past for me.
My Hubby is having me collect all of my unneeded 'goodies'(that's ALOT of tampons, folks. hahahahaha), for a really good practical joke, on his supervisor, at work....I guess, since my surgery, the he and the guys at his work have been planning this little shenanigan. He only works around a handful of other men, in a shop-environment, and I'm sure it will be just lovely fun for them.....I'm glad all my yrs of battling this nemesis will result in a 'last laugh'!!
Unread 10-09-2013, 08:10 PM

At the beach, the day before my surgery, Aunt Flo came to visit... I had to buy product! I am giving my Mom and my best friend a stash because you never know who is going to need an emergency tampon while visiting!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register