In shock | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-19-2002, 09:33 AM
In shock

Hi ladies- I am in absolute shock right now. I know this isnt really hyster related, but i had an app. to see my ENT dr. this morning and had to call them this morning and they said he passed away last night. :cry:
He did both my sinus surgeries that i had done- he really was one of the few drs. who actually cared about his patients. He wasnt very old - they said he had a massive heart attack.
So i have been on the phone all morning trying to find a ENT that can get me in soon because these headaches i am getting in the middle of the night are absolutely wrenching. It is just too much - on top of the pelvic pain i have been having. :cry:
Anyway, just had to vent- gotta go now, time to get ready to go to my first counseling session (am having MAJOR DH problems). Sometimes i think i am just going to go crazy. Sorry i am being so theatrical but thats how i feel. Thanks for listening to me. 's

Susan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-19-2002, 09:45 AM
In shock

Susan, Just wanted to say I am sorry about your Doctor. I am sitting here crying as I write to you! I had a Lap done to remove my Last ovary on March 6th. I am having a very hard time with the Hormonal Thing. Crying , Sweating, Chills, Nausea. But I just wanted to say Hang In There! God Bless and Best Of Luck To you!
Unread 03-19-2002, 10:01 AM
In shock

{{{Susan}}}
That must've been quite a shock for you. I'm so sorry. I will keep the doctor's family and you in my prayers.

Good luck with the counseling. I hope it helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-19-2002, 11:15 AM
so sorry Susan

That must of been quite a shock! I truely hope you can find another dr. and we both know how that is ! I too have Dh trouble so hang in there hon! Good luck with counsling! sendin you some 's! I certainly understand the pelvic pain! I did e-mail adrite keeping my fingers crossed! I wish there was a magic pill we could take and all this pain will dissapear, ya right now i'm in tee hee!
You hang in there! Keep us posted i'll keep you posted!

Tweetie
Just wanted to let you know i'v been in a crying mood lately due to the endo pain and no where to turn other than a 2 to 4 week wait for yet another dr. Hang in there hun!
Love you guys
Colette
Unread 03-19-2002, 12:00 PM
In shock

Oh, Susan , that's awful. I know how you feel. My doctor had a major heart attack a few years ago. He fortunately survived and came back to his practice several months later. He's almost 60 now, and I worry something will happen, or he'll decide to retire. He's also one of those rare doctors who's both extremely good AND caring. Wishing you well.
Unread 03-19-2002, 01:55 PM
In shock

Hi Susan, your ENT's office should be able to refer you on to someone else shouldn't they? Or your primary care dr? What a shock eh? Best of luck with finding someone new........'s!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register