FUNNIES! What did YOU do today?! - Page 10 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

FUNNIES! What did YOU do today?! FUNNIES! What did YOU do today?!

Unread 12-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Re: What did YOU do today?

Bornacrone

HAA! I have lost 18 lbs myself, and I wasn't fat to start with. I feel like Im wasting away. The only difference is, I usually eat good every day... sometimes I don't, but mostly I eat a good amount. Maybe its just stress of the surgery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-06-2013, 11:50 PM

I drove for the first time 2day since my vaginal hyster on 12 nov to my hair laser removal appointment. Feels a bit uncomfortable with the leg control, but not too sore. I think I'm good to go. Back to work on 17th Dec for me. Helping hubby make salads as we going to braai later and the kids want to swim. Also looking forward to see my sisters and nieces later. Just relaxing a bit now as its on 8:50am here in cape town. Feel sad for our loss for Mandela...
Unread 12-07-2013, 08:12 AM

Today I weighed myself for the first time post op. I had been avoiding it because I thought my primary diet of cookies, chips, fruit, and Rice-a-Roni were probably also contributing to my increased circumference. But I had a pleasant surprise - down 5 lbs!! So I've lost the chips, and reduced the cookies to try to maintain this weight loss - probably due to surgery shock and stress, but heck I'll take it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-07-2013, 08:25 AM

I'm only 5 days post operating and I'm bored out of my mind! I can only sleep for 3-4 hours at a time. I'm sick of text television and I'm sick of laying down. I'm expecting some girlfriend's to come over today and I'm jumping for joy because they're coming over w a game. Lol I feel like a kid at Christmas. They're not coming until this afternoon and I've already showered and I'm ready to play.
Unread 12-07-2013, 08:47 AM

I'm only 5 days post operating and I'm bored out of my mind! I can only sleep for 3-4 hours at a time. I'm sick of text television and I'm sick of laying down. I'm expecting some girlfriend's to come over today and I'm jumping for joy because they're coming over w a game. Lol I feel like a kid at Christmas. They're not coming until this afternoon and I've already showered and I'm ready to play.
Unread 12-07-2013, 10:02 AM

I will not be doing much today just because I began spotting after a walk yesterday and was in pain at my meditation class from sitting upright and still. Hospice has more call for me to make from bed if I am up to up, so I may do that to pass time! Other wise I will enjoy nothingness!
Unread 12-07-2013, 10:42 AM
FUNNIES! What did YOU do today?!

Its just after 7pm in cape town and I clearly overdid it. Was on my feet whole day. And now I'm feeling the after effects. Whilst the fire was ready and we about to braai, hubby said he was going to get some beers for him with my brother in law, so I decided to start the braai, 1 hour later they return. I was so angry. I braaied, which I like, but was on my feet the entire time and with my sisters here, it was so hot they enjoyed the pool while I braaied. Night sisters out there, I'm knackered
Unread 01-05-2014, 04:15 PM
FUNNIES! What did YOU do today?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqboo View Post
Omg..YES! That thought hadn't crossed my mind yet! I can keep nice panties finally!!!! Can throw out all the grannie panties Hubby will be happy when i tell him i want sexy undies for Christmas
I never thought of that, now you got my mind set on getting all new underwear that I don't have to worry about getting destroyed by the crime scene.. LOL :-)
Unread 03-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Re: FUNNIES! What did YOU do today?!

I like this conversation!

Day 6 Post Op;

I got out of bed all by myself at 6ish am.
Watched dh get ready for his first day back at work.
Tried to poop
Logged in Hystersisters to see what I missed during my 4 hours asleep
Begged dh NOT to go back to work today (totally irrational - poor guy needs a break from me and has to get back to work sometime).
Watched dh leave and proceeded to cry for two hours on couch.
Tried to poop
Made coffee
Drank coffee
Called dh
Tried to poop
3 hour Nap
Tried to poop
Read more on hystersister
2 hour nap
Tried to poop
Sat on couch waiting for dh to come home.
More coffee
Called dh to see where he was
Tried to poop
Called dh again
Dh home
Crying again
No poop
Going to bed.

xxxxx and hugs to all.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register