I need a hug - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-27-2002, 05:05 AM
I need a hug

Oh Jeanine!

I hope these next few weeks go by quickly for you! Try and stay busy...and know my prayers are with you!

How did you notice this spot? Was it itchy? I'm not so sure I would notice something. You are very smart to be so aware of your body!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-27-2002, 06:39 PM
I need a hug

JEANNIE,

KEEPING YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AS I DO FOR ALL

THE LADIES HERE. YOUR WAITING IS THE WORST PART, I HATE IT TOO!!

YOU COULD REALLY CONGER UP SOME GOOFY THINGS IN

YOUR MIND WHILE WAITING. I KNOW I HAVE.

YOU'LL BE MUCH MORE RELIEVED WHEN THIS IS OVER.

S AND PRAYERS COMING YOUR WAY.
Unread 03-28-2002, 04:22 PM
I need a hug

{{{Sisters}}}

Thank you all for you kind responses. I sincerely appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers. I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out. In the meantime, thanks for being there for me.

's to everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2002, 07:42 AM
Hi Jeanie

((((Jeanie))))

A hug for you. I am sorry to see you have some worries right now. I too can't stand shots that sting. They are the worst!

It is great that your dr is encouraging and careful. I look for your post saying things are okay. robins
Unread 04-09-2002, 10:29 PM
hi Jeanine

Sorry you have to have another biopsy. The phone rings sometimes and I wonder if it's another call for another biopsy! I wanted to tell you i am waiting as well for another surgery on April 19th. We can keep in touch and pray for eachother. It is getting closer- but still too far away and I tend to get nervous and do strange things. As far as your biopsy goes, Robynn had a great suggestion. It really helps to take a strong pain pill before you go in. I just had another biopsy in my vagina and they didn't give me any anesthesia to the area- they just snipped away! Good thing I took that vicodin... My thoughts are with you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register