Glad it's gone!! What is your most horrible period story?! - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Glad it's gone!! What is your most horrible period story?! Glad it's gone!! What is your most horrible period story?!

Unread 08-30-2014, 11:36 AM
Re: Glad it's gone!! What is your most horrible period story?!

I got my period for the first time when I was only 11, and it always seemed to be on it whenever I had a formal or big life event. I was able to cope with it just fine, until I had it heavy the day of my grandmother's funeral in 2011. I couldn't leave to go to the bathroom for 2 hours when I was at my cousin's house for the dinner. When I took my underwear down, my 2 pads were full of blood. Thankfully, I was wearing black pants, but there was NO GARBAGE PAIL IN THE BATHROOM! I wrapped the pads in TP, snuck them under my shirt and discreetly threw them in the kitchen garbage pail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-30-2014, 04:50 PM

My worst was this year in March when I had a job interview. I had gotten used to wearing a super plus tampon with a super maxi pad so I figured that would hold me while I was in the interview... Didn't work. I sat there talking and listening to the interviewer and here it came, THE GUSH! I'm like UH-OH! The interview went well but as I got up to shake his hand and thank him for making time and even considering me for the job, it all came down! I made a total mess on that beige carpet! I was so embarrassed, he never called me to say I got the job. And I can truly say I'm glad because I don't know how I could've faced him... So glad that part of my life is over!
Unread 08-30-2014, 05:03 PM

I am in.agreement. i now buy any color.pants i want. I wear bwige and olive and brown. Dont know if i will evwr wear white only because get so dirty. Its been three months and dont miss my.pwriod whatsoever. All hose horeible pains are gone. I never have to buy feminine products again wither. I just finally gave my stash to the.neighbor. i still have a few on hand just in case out of habit. Best thing i.ever did was have a hysterectomy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-30-2014, 06:37 PM

Wow, I have to choose one? I have a few school ones that were pretty bad. I think the one I felt worse about was the gush onto a friend of a friend's embroidered antique chair. I asked how much to replace or fix it. His simple reply. "You can't afford it." UGH!
Unread 09-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Glad it's gone!! What is your most horrible period story?!

Mine was a couple years ago and a friend invited dh and I to his condo at the beach. Well the blood letting, as I term it started during the night and I stained the sheets. Fortunately the condo had a washer and dryer, but we didn't want to explain why we wanted to wash the sheets. We went out and drove around and around until our friend and his girlfriend left. Every time we went by the condo we kept saying "won't those two ever leave!"

We eventually got the room to ourselves and got it cleaned up, but that really started me to where I didn't want to leave the house when "special time" was upon me
Unread 09-02-2014, 06:12 PM

It started in April of 2002 and is scheduled to stop 9-8-14 😂

Lol- a bit of exaggeration, but not much.
So glad it will soon be over!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register