Happy Easter | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-30-2002, 03:53 AM
Happy Easter

Happy Easter to each of you special girls . I hope this next year is filled with many blessings and good health.

( that's the closest thing I can find to an Easter egg )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2002, 05:29 AM
Happy Easter

Thanks, Robyn! Happy Easter to you too.

I'm looking at Easter dinner as my "last" meal for awhile, since Monday I do the bowel prep and on clear liquids on Tuesday with 9:00 a.m. surgery on Wednesday!

My doctor told me he wanted a bowel prep done, so I went to the store to purchase my very first prep ever and what do I find? Yup, about 20 choices!! I was told Fleet's, so I'm looking at all the different ones, and saw one that said pre-surgical. However it is a liquid that you mix with water and drink. Anyone try one like this?

Also, got my period two days early, so I won't have it when I go in for surgery (was worried about that!), so I'm having the very last period of my life!! (Won't miss that much!)

Off to do my last official work for awhile (I do medical transcription from my home!), paperwork, pay bills, and try to organize my house (again!!). Keep telling the kids that I won't be able to pick up the house for awhile, and they have to pitch in and help!!! My husband will have to keep them in line!!

Take care.
Unread 03-30-2002, 06:25 AM
Happy Easter

I would like to also add my Easter Season greetings to all the Christian Hystersisters......Hoping that this season begins with only great health and happiness to us all!!!

For the Hystersisters that do not celebrate Easter.....I do not want you to feel that you are not included, because you are all always in my prayers and thoughts, and every Sunday when I am in church I light a special candle for all the Hystersisters. It does not matter what your beliefs are.....God loves us all!!!!!

My wish is that we ALL find great health and happiness for a very long time. I wish they we do not have to think CANCER anymore......YUCK!!!!!!
Valentina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2002, 10:55 AM
Happy Easter

Hey Sisters,

Hope you enjoy this!

http://www.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/...=nfz1507<br />Happy Easter!!

Love and Hugs,

Susan
Unread 03-30-2002, 03:29 PM
Happy Easter

Happy Holidays to you all. For all of you that have been thinking of me- thank you! My treatment plan will be explained at my appointment on April 3rd, two days bfore my 30th birthday. Didn't think thirty would be this bad! Fat, cut up, no fertility and on pain meds. WOW!!!! okay I vented. Thanks again!!!!

cervical/uterine CA, tah, axillary lymph node removal, clear cell carcinoma vaginal
Unread 03-30-2002, 07:56 PM
Happy Easter

Sorry about that link ladies!! It worked earlier today!! Was a very cute card!!

Anyway,

Happy Easter!!
Unread 03-31-2002, 05:28 AM
Happy Easter

Happy Easter to Everyone
I hope everyone is feeling well today and spending time with those they cherish. karenann
Unread 03-31-2002, 02:48 PM
Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!!
Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend filled with friends, family and fun.....and of course Chocolate!!!!
Bunny hugs to all,
Maria
Unread 03-31-2002, 06:50 PM
Happy Easter

{{Sisters}}

Sending all my sisters many hugs and prayers on this lovely Easter evening. I hope all of your days were filled with much love and laughter.

{{Gail}}

Best to you for your upcoming surgery and I hope the prep isn't too bad for you. That is the type of prep that I had and I'll give you a couple of pointers on it. Drink it fast, its really sweet and don't stray far from the potty. Thankfully it worked swiftly so it wasn't an all night afair.

I hope your surgery is swift and uneventfull and you'll soon be home healing.

{{Beachgirl}}

I hope your appointment goes well and you won't have to have too rough of a treatment plan. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

{{hugs}} to all my cancer sisters!

Vicki
Unread 03-31-2002, 07:37 PM
Vicki

Thanks for the advice about the prep!! Never had one before...I'll be sure to drink it fast and stay near the bathroom!

I'll let you all know when I'm back home!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register