Hello, I am Bonzo59, Total Robotic hysterectomy | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Our Hysterectomy Stories > da Vinci Hysterectomy Stories

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hello, I am Bonzo59,  Total Robotic hysterectomy Hello, I am Bonzo59, Total Robotic hysterectomy

Unread 09-28-2014, 01:28 AM
Hello, I am Bonzo59, Total Robotic hysterectomy

Total Robotic hysterectomy, SOFTBALL sized mass crushing the living day lights out of my former right ovary. Pain scale, 7 and beyond, pre surgery, 24/7.

Surgery 9/17/2014. Still in my binder. Walking a bit outside every day. Sometimes only to the mail box and back. I am amazed that besides the gas pain, and getting out of bed; my pre surgery pain had been so bad, this healing is such a relief!! I feel too good and have over done it on two occasions.

I do not have cancer.

The Doctor had to slice up the mass on the ovary to get it out through the vagina, she said, "You really WERE in a lot of pain!!!" When she pulled out the plug the next day, that was very yuckky!!!!!! Some how I didn't know that was going in and out.

I spent one night at the hospital, my hubby is blind, and I felt safer staying there. Didn't know I would have really high blood sugar that they checked HOURLY. It felt really good to sleep in my own bed the next night!

I really wish I had this site pre surgery. It would have helped.

They thought the mass could have been cancer. My CA-125 result was 21, but the mass was solid, so that was a concern.
It wasn't and what a relief!

Healing and being housebound is tough for me.

The mass, which was over the top painful is gone! Oh my goodness, I realized that I have slept on my left side, in a fetal position, holding my right side up with my right arm for years!

My Primary Physicians backup Doctor was the one who sent me in for the CT scan. He called me the next day to give me the results. Dr. <> himself called. He referred me to an ONCOLOGIST OB/GYN. Fear, terror, and tears all at the same time. His office made my appointments for me.

I met Dr. <>. Wow! She was/is amazing!

My theme song for specifically my right ovary was "Let It Gooooooooooooo."

I am glad to be a part of this group! Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register