RobinS- How are you? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

RobinS- How are you? RobinS- How are you?

Unread 04-23-2002, 07:49 PM
RobinS- How are you?

s Robin

How are you doing? Whatever happened with all your testing?
Just wanting you to know we care!

s karenann
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2002, 06:43 AM
RobinS- How are you?

{{{Robin}}}

We do care, sweetie, and everyone is asking about you. I hope you can give us an update...or just a to let us know you are OK.

We miss you!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}

kaatie
Unread 04-24-2002, 08:57 AM
Hello

Hi Everyone

I have a doctor's appointment today with an internist who works with my gyn/oncologist. They are going to try to figure out what is going on and go over my bloodwork I had done on Friday. The lasix, diuetic they have me on has not reduced my swelling.

I've been online, for my chat team shift, and at night, but I haven't been on as much as usual. The cold I have will not go away and it has moved into my chest, so I've been resting alot.
I even missed a day at work. However they called me at home to keep telling me who called me. ... Is that missing a day?

My mother came to Anchorage yesterday from the town I used to live in. She had a mammogram and then a cone mammogram from her dr in her town. They found a large cyst. The dr told her not to worry about it, even though it is very sore to touch her breast. I encouraged her to get a second opinion here yesterday.

She is having surgery next week to remove four cysts. One of them has solid mass. I am not sure what the heck is wrong with the drs in my old town. Many of you know my misdiagnosis there.
My mom's new dr said there is a direct link in families between breast and ovarian cancer.

When I logged into chat last night, she just got home and I had to leave to talk to her, but I left the chat running to catch up.

Thanks for all of the good thoughts. I will let you know what my dr says today. Talk Soon - robins
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2002, 10:10 AM
Robin, Praying For You

Lets hope that you get positive news. I'll also add your mom onto the long, long prayer list I have--she's fortunate you got her to that second opinion! Ellen
Unread 04-24-2002, 10:40 AM
RobinS- How are you?

((((Robin))))

Just want to let you know I'm thinking about you, too ~ I hope your cold goes away and your workplace folks leave you alone so you can get some rest.

Sending big s
Unread 04-24-2002, 12:02 PM
RobinS- How are you?

s Robin

Good to hear from you!!! Sorry to hear you're not feeling much better yet. Hopefully those docs will get to the bottom of your problem soon.
Sounds like you're taking good care of your mom! I hope her cysts are nothing.

karenann
Unread 04-24-2002, 09:30 PM
RobinS- How are you?

{{Robin}}

I hope your appointment along with the tests results all went well today. I'll be saying an extra prayer that they get to the bottom of things. I hope they also took a look at that cold bugging you, those sure aren't fun when they hang on like that.

I hope all turns out well for your mom and the cysts aren't anything to cause any worry. Please let us know how everything went when you have a chance.

{{hugs}}

Vicki

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register