where did my G-spot go?/should I fix this? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

where did my G-spot go?/should I fix this? where did my G-spot go?/should I fix this?

Unread 04-28-2002, 10:53 PM
where did my G-spot go?/should I fix this?

Hi all. I had a TVH/BSO/A&P repair on 2/4. At my 6 week checkup my DR told me that I had a small area in my vagina where the front wall had attached itself to the back wall (since both were stitched during the surgery), and that the first time my DBF and I made love it would probably tear and bleed. Well, we were nervous enough without hearing that. Also I was dealing with diverticulitis too at that point, and my DR said that she could "help me take care of the little problem" but that she didn't want to put me through any more discomfort at that time. At about 10 weeks post op DBF and I finally got up the nerve to give it a try. It didn't go very well but we were happy we even tried...we decided to just take it slow and see if things would get better. I didn't have much sensation in there at all, which was a disappointment since I used to have a very reliable, responsive G-spot. Last night we tried again, same thing. So, I decided to see if I could locate my G-spot again myself. Today I tried, and sure enough I felt the area the DR was talking about. It's about 1/4 inch or so thick, a couple of inches up, right in the middle. Basically it divides my vagina in two just at that point, and it seems to attach right where my G-spot should have been. So, no wonder DBF had such a hard time penetrating me and why I didn't feel much of anything! I decided to try to push on it and see if I could get it to let go myself, thinking that I'd rather have myself to blame for the discomfort than DBF. I couldn't get it to break, it was too strong. So, ladies, I need advice here. Should I let it go for now, and see if it either breaks by itself or if the area stretches so that it isn't as much of a problem, or should I go see my DR now and have her "take care of it" (whatever that means?)? Has anyone else had this happen, and if so, what was the outcome? Did anyone else who formerly had an identifiable G-spot "lose it" in A&P repairs? Did you ever get it back? Help!
Thank you all so much for all your support.
s,
- Linda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-29-2002, 04:50 AM

Linda,

I haven't experienced this problem myself, so I don't have any answers for you. But I think that if I were you then I would call the doctor and ask about having this problem fixed. I would think that it would be more comfortable for the doctor to fix it rather than to have it "break way" during intercourse.

Sending s and Best Wishes your way.
Unread 04-29-2002, 10:14 AM

Hi surferbabe,

I don't know if this will help, but at my 6 week check-up my doctor told me to insert my index and middle finger into vaginal area and "stretch" the area every day, because the area needed to loosen up after the surgery. Also, vitamin E helps with the healing process.

Hope I didn't gross anyone out here!

Good luck..hope things improve.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register