8 weeks post robotic hysterectomy/vaginal - vaginal discharge | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

8 weeks post robotic hysterectomy/vaginal - vaginal discharge 8 weeks post robotic hysterectomy/vaginal - vaginal discharge

Unread 02-08-2015, 08:10 AM
8 weeks post robotic hysterectomy/vaginal - vaginal discharge

So I had my 6 week appointment and everything was great.. He felt and said everything was healing good. I'm 8 weeks post op.. I'm feeling great.. But last night I noticed just a little yellowish discharge. And a little more this morning in my underwear. Anyone experience this? Should I be concerned? Not sure what to think... Should I call the office? Should I wait? I've been kinda stressed out over the past couple of days so I wonder if it's related to that. Any advice would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-08-2015, 08:14 AM
Re: 8 weeks post op - robotic/vaginal - vaginal discharge

I haven't had any discharge that I've noticed in a couple of weeks at least.
Unread 02-08-2015, 08:42 AM

Hi
My op was 4th Dec. I have also had some creamy yellow discharge on and off for a couple weeks now. I spoke to my consultant about 12 days ago- he said it should settle but if its persistent then go back and see him sooner than planned. I have a few days without it then it appears again. I don't really know what causes it or what they can do about it!

Let me know how you get on if you speak to your doc again. Hope it settles soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-08-2015, 09:02 AM

I put a call in to the on call doctor line.. To see what they say. It isn't extreme and I don't really notice an odor or anything.

Well he called as I was typing his.. He says to give it a day or two to see if it gets worse or better. If it's still happening or gets work call to be seen but it shouldn't be anything too serious to worry about. pray it stops!!
Unread 02-08-2015, 09:14 AM

I almost wonder if it could be he fact that I take a b complex vitamin and drink green tea?.. It may sound grossp.. But when I smelled he underwear to see if it had a smell.. It just smelled kinda like urine!? It's not really a lot.
Unread 02-08-2015, 09:37 AM

Yeah that's interesting. I also take vitamin b supplements which makes my pee very yellow! I do also have a slightly leaky bladder -but I don't think its that - or is it?!! I think its not as watery as urine would be. Sorry for tmi!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register