Don't laugh! G-spot question | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Don't laugh!  G-spot question Don't laugh! G-spot question

Unread 05-04-2002, 07:04 AM
Don't laugh! G-spot question

Ok Ladies.
I was talking to my Mom <she had a TAH-BSO at 37> and was asking her about whether or not she still has a G-spot. I know it is a funny questions but I have really intense orgasms from that spot. My hubby and I were wondering if I will still have a G following surgery!!!
I told you not to laugh. : )
BTW...Mom said,,she thinks she does still have g-spot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-04-2002, 08:03 AM
Can't help it

Sorry, I can't help it but I guess I am chuckling. I didn't have my surgery yet so I can't answer that but I certainly hope nothing happens to that spot. I can't imagine why it would. Well that's another question I will be looking to see the answer to.

Thanks for getting back to me regarding my past message. I appreciated it.
Unread 05-04-2002, 08:10 AM
LOL...I know it's a goofy question

Jackie,
You're very welcome about the tummy binder. Also ask your DR if the hospital provides one. It will cost ALOT more doing it that way, but it's better than not having one. I am glad to hear you also have that spot. Some say it's a myth. Not for me! I really like that spot! Hubby and I have been discussing several sexual issues. We have been married 15 years and very open and comfortable in our discussions. I even asked him <blush> if when he entered me could he "feel" an end? Like he was bumping up against a barrier. I asked because of the short vaginal cuff issues I had read about here. He said, Nope,,,don't feel anything at the end. WHEW! I was hoping my insides would not feel different or "foreign" to him. Silly, I know. But still..... : ) We shall see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-04-2002, 08:19 AM
Hey Histerbuddy

If I'm not mistaken, I think the G spot is supposed to be on the anterior (front) of the vagina. The cervix is on the upper posterior (back) part. Which means your G spot should still be intact if they take your cervix. Of course, it may vary if your spot is in a different location. (This might be one to ask your doctor.)

s to you!!!

Lisa

18 and counting down!
Unread 05-04-2002, 08:25 AM
Told you not to laugh...

Lisa,
My "spot" is directly behind my clitoris, so I guess that would still be in the vaginal wall. <how embarressing> My Mom says her sex life got better after her surgery. Weird that she and I needed a hyst for the same reasons. Fibriods and cysts. Although my DR suspects adhesions due to C-sectiona and tubal. Thanks for not laughing!
Unread 05-04-2002, 10:05 AM

Laugh at you? Who me???

I wouldn't dare! You might abdicate your role as my Hyster Buddy! (God forbid that should happen! I'd be nuts on my own then!)

and a BIG !

Lisa
Unread 05-04-2002, 04:08 PM

I can honestly say......[a bit shly but quite direct].....I am 7 months "hysterfied" (my new word for being without a uterus,...)and my G-spot still works wonderfully!
I gaurentee that your mom will have hers left too! They don't remove that! WEEEEEEE~!
Good question!
Love Peanut
Unread 05-04-2002, 10:02 PM

Hi all. Funny, I just posted about this on the Road Less Traveled a few days ago. I had an A&P repair with my hyst. Unfortunately it appears that my G-spot is either gone or has lost its nerve supply as a result of the anterior repair. In addition I developed an adhesion in there that happens to attach right where the G-spot was . So, this Tuesday my DR is going to remove the adhesion, and then I'll have to wait and see if the nerves in that area can regenerate so that I get the sensation back. I sure hope so (and so does DBF!!!).
s,
- Linda
Unread 05-05-2002, 03:45 AM
awww Linda

I am so sorry to hear you are having problems! let's hope once the adhesion is removed that you will feel the sensation even MORE! HUGS!
Tracy
Unread 05-05-2002, 05:59 AM

Tracy, it's still there, even with the numbness I still have in some places. *And I didn't laugh*

I don't find it weird at all that you and your mom have that link. Some things are really in the family that way. I had my hyster done for the exact same reasons that my aunt did. My mom and my aunt have always said that I should have been her kiddo and my cousin my mom's. We are too much alike! Same age and everything.

Sara

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register