Going back to School | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Going back to School Going back to School

Unread 07-03-2000, 02:37 PM
Going back to School

Sisters, after some VERY long talks with my dear SO, I'm going to take this as an oppertuinity and go to University. I already have my College degree in Information Technology, but in my area, there just isn't any work for me. As many of you know I lost my job because I went to my boss and told him (back in April) that I might have to take some time off work to have surgury, though it would probably not be until early summer (I was optomistic back then) or around Christmas time (which are the two quitest times in the office). The next day I recieved my pink slip. So sence May 12th, I have been out of work and trying to figure out what I am going to do with myself. I have looked for a new job, but sense I look pregnant, it hinders the hireing process... I have decided with the help of my dear SO to go to one of the local Universities this fall. I'm going to be taking a business degree, and minor in accounting. Who knows, maybe in the long run, I can start my own business in Computers, have the business knowlage to run it, and know how to balance to books. Anyways, I'm just hoping this is going to be a step in the right direction for me. Wish me luck. If I get accepted, I'll be starting in the fall. (Most of the 1st year classes can be taken by video, so I won't have to miss classes when I go in for surgury).

Liz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-03-2000, 02:39 PM
Going back to School

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
Unread 07-03-2000, 03:54 PM
Going back to School

I love the determination that comes across in your post and I wish you the best of Luck!!! Go for it!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-03-2000, 04:57 PM
Going back to School

Best of luck to you! I'd love to go back and finish school. I was studying psychology and planned to be a criminal psychologist but the old story happened. I got pregnant, got married and have been working as a secretary off and on over the past couple of years. One day I WILL go back and finish what I started but I figure it will be at least 10 years before I do it. Good luck and I hope you have much success!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register