* cancer concerns chat * anyone interested ? - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

* cancer concerns chat * anyone interested ? * cancer concerns chat * anyone interested ?

Unread 05-21-2002, 11:41 AM
* cancer concerns chat * anyone interested ?

Yes, i am interesed in discussing cancer concerns and teatments. This taxol and carboplatin is really taking a toll on me. Let me know when the meeting is.. thank
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-21-2002, 06:56 PM

I want to be in the chat, but I am soooooo forgetful! Will someone remind me?

Debbie
Unread 05-21-2002, 09:30 PM
Hi Robyn!!!!

Just a note... I've been out in the yard so much working on that path I haven't been in to check things out... But just saw this post and you can add me too if it isn't too late... I would love to have this chance to chat too... I'll be checking in again to read in depth..... I'm cruising right along now at 2 year post tah/bso (uterine cancer). I'll try and get aim going to do so..

Hope to chat soon.!! and thanks for the great idea Robyn and Kathy!! Sending my hugs to (((all))) Carole.. Yes a reminder notice would be nice if it can be done..

Hey Robyn a room with a VIEW sounds fantastic... Shall we have thick cushy carpeting we can sink our feet into?? Mmmmm.

Ok got it 8:30 p.m. New York time... I 'm on the Pacific side but it will work fine for me. I'll grab dinner early... no problem... that will be my diet night... lol... so I hope to meet you all then... I'll bring some brownies... or coconut cream pie... or apple pie or pumpkin pie or choc chip cookies or.... just let me know.. or better yet it's going to be hot in Calif... how bout I bring rootbeer floats for everyone !!!!! YES!!!! Carole sending hugs to all of you...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-22-2002, 12:41 AM

Hey, I hope you all have fun in chat. I won't be able to make it this time because here in UK it will be really early in the morning, and a girl needs her beauty sleep.

Hope you all have fun, maybe I'll make it next time.

Belinda x
Unread 05-22-2002, 04:17 AM

Oh gee sorry Belinda, but next time we have a chat we will try and work it in for you as well. What time suits you ?
Unread 05-22-2002, 10:57 AM

Thanks Robyn

Thats really kind
I realise that the majority of people here are in the US. If the next one can be done at a weekend or a Friday when I don't have to get up for work the next day
If not thats fine and I will get the morning off work to have a lie in!
Well since I can't make it this time I'll say Hi to everyone now
You are a special group of people and I will do my best to make it next time
Unread 05-22-2002, 08:55 PM
HELLO Belinda!! & chat

I am sorry Belinda... look forward to meeting you in chat if it can be worked out... in the meantime... it is great seeing you here on this forum!!! I hope things continue to go well for you... and greetings from California!!! We can still share tea here...

(((one more Princess hug for you))))) Carole
Unread 05-24-2002, 03:47 PM

Darn! I knew I'd forget!

:confuse:

Debbie
Unread 05-24-2002, 06:35 PM
Hi Doggy!!!!! :)

Boy I am so glad you came back on..... btw... I love your name... you must love dogs too... I sure do...!!!!!!!******

You are NOT alone... we had unexpected company and I TOTALLY forgot.... I even had my pies, ready and brownies and cake and rootbeer floats plus my posta notes attached to the computer in neon colors.... Was anticipating the plush carpet to sink my toes into.... I'm planning on poppin' in now & then to check and see how things continue to go... so I can make it again... if there is a second time around??? I am not sure are you?

Nice to meet you and I'll be looking for your continued posts.. Sending lots of summer flowers... and a ((HUG)))) Carole

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register