Thanks to all the princesses! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thanks to all the princesses! Thanks to all the princesses!

Unread 05-23-2002, 11:45 AM
Thanks to all the princesses!

Hello ladies, I am new here and found your website by accident and I am so glad I did. I am going to castle on May 29, 2002. I am getting a total hysterectomy with possibility of both ovaries being taken out if the doctor sees anything wrong. So far, it looks like only my uterus will be taken out. I like to thank all of you at this website that answers the questions that we pre-op princesses have. I also like to thank the ladies that asked the questions. Because of you ladies I am not as scared as I once was. I never had major surgery before and it is a frightening experience to think of all the things that could go wrong. Also, I hate hospitals. I have had all my test done and pre-registration done so I don't have to worry about none of that. I am living alone so I took some advice from some you ladies that will benefit me when I get home. All of you ladies are more courageous than me and I again thank you for being who you are and for your strength.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-23-2002, 01:06 PM
Hi Galagirl!

I had to say hi, because I live in Wilmington too!

I had my surgery at St. Francis on February 28th.

I found this site a month before my surgery, and it's been a lifesaver for me - I feel that I made it through as well as I did because this site helped prepare me.

Best wishes on your preparations and surgery.

Email or private message me if you want.

Debbie
Unread 05-23-2002, 06:27 PM
Thanks to all the princesses!

Hi Galagirl,

Welcome to Hystersisters. I'm so glad that you decided to post and introduce yourself to us.

I noticed that in your post you said your surgery date was May 29th, but your profile says June 30th. Please be sure to go back into your profile and change the date so that we can wish you well on your special castle day.

Thank you for the kind words about this site - it's a site filled with women who care about each other even though we may never meet face to face.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Please continue to read and post any questions that you may have.

's

Karen

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register