pelvic organ prolapse surgery advice | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Pelvic Floor and Bladder Issues

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

pelvic organ prolapse surgery advice pelvic organ prolapse surgery advice

Unread 01-22-2016, 08:00 PM
Wink - pelvic organ prolapse surgery advice pelvic organ prolapse surgery advice

Hello ladies, I had Pelvic Organ prolapse surgery Dec 7th 2015 I was feeling pretty good up until now. I have cried, been angry and now I think I have a bad yeast infection in my mouth and well the other place. I am hot and my abdomen does not feel the best. I called my Dr but he is worried about my emotional health and put me on Zoloft. I don't know what to do to get better physically and emotionally. Any advice oh and I have taken 2 Diflucan. Thank you, Mrs. Thomas: confused:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-23-2016, 08:27 PM
Re: pelvic organ prolapse surgery advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by scft73 View Post
Hello ladies, I had Pelvic Organ prolapse surgery Dec 7th 2015 I was feeling pretty good up until now. I have cried, been angry and now I think I have a bad yeast infection in my mouth and well the other place. I am hot and my abdomen does not feel the best. I called my Dr but he is worried about my emotional health and put me on Zoloft. I don't know what to do to get better physically and emotionally. Any advice oh and I have taken 2 Diflucan. Thank you, Mrs. Thomas: confused:
Sending you dear. Prolapse recovery can be a hard one. Did your doctor check your hormone levels? I know that you were put on Zoloft . . . did your doctor give you an idea of what s/he feels is the cause for your emotions to be where they are? Hot . . . are you running a fever? Abdominal discomfort could be from the meds but your doctor is the one who can diagnose that. All of this being said, you mentioned that you called your doctor . . . have you been to see him/her? You have a lot going on (which may or may not have a connection to your surgery) and it would be good for you to have an appointment to be examined and discuss all of the issues. The first step is to get help for the physical and that will help the emotional too.

Remember that we are here for you. Please keep us posted on how you are doing. You are not alone my dear.
Unread 01-24-2016, 09:40 AM
Re: pelvic organ prolapse surgery advice

Thank you and I will keep you posted.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register