A nice (fun) place to visit. :) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A nice (fun) place to visit.  :) A nice (fun) place to visit. :)

Unread 05-24-2002, 05:35 AM
A nice (fun) place to visit. :)

Are you getting bored and looking for something to do? Would you like to hook up with ladies having surgery around the same time as you? Do you want to talk about something other than your recent or upcoming surgery? Do you want to brag about your family? Have you gotten a new job? a raise? Is someone in your family graduating? or perhaps getting married? Are you taking a vacation? Staying home this summer? Do you have games you want to share? do you write poetry? Have you seen any good movies lately? Read any good books? Issues with your kids? Brags to share? Want to share stories about your pets? Do you know any good jokes/riddles? Are you a collector? What about a hobby? Do you have a story you'd like to share? How about your 'most embarrassing moment'? The potential topics are endless.

If you haven't discovered it yet, visit our
Friends Without Faces -- Chatter Forum

It can also be a place to go when you feel you want to move on from Hyster Sisters, but you want to keep up the message board friendships with some of the ladies you've met here.

Take a look. Read past messages. I think you'll like it there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2002, 05:37 AM
Hello

Catherine is right that forum is really fun ! You meet people who have the same interests as you. I have found I am really getting to know some of my sisters.

Take care

Unread 05-24-2002, 05:47 AM

I love the Pet Party forum!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2002, 06:38 AM

Ladies, this is the best place to post your "Calling all <date> sisters!" in your attempt to hook up with same day sisters.

SInce we have the "neighborhoods" for members to find other members in their same time zone, state, city....The chatter forum is the place to look for same interests, same date, same haircolor () sisters.

Have fun!
Unread 10-11-2002, 09:09 PM

Oh my gosh, you are right! This is so exciting! I haven't posted yet, but I'm so glad to know that I can keep in touch with people here even after, and during the waiting, I can think about something else. Thanks so, so much!!!!
Missy
Unread 11-21-2002, 08:03 PM

I haven't been there yet but I will soon. This place was the most wonderful place to go after having my surgery and I don't want to go know that I am on the road to recovery and feeling so much better. At least there is somewhere I can go and still visit my sisters..........
Unread 01-22-2004, 04:16 PM

Just wondering what the neighborhood is??? I am fairly new to Hystersisters but have posted.....(home from the castle- my hospital nightmare) I had a vag hyst on Jan 12, 2004 and am feeling ok... I will visit the site now and check it out....
Jenibabi
Unread 04-02-2004, 02:00 PM

Just a note to say thanks to all. As much as my family and friends give me support, this web site helps the fears and insecurities. I went in for an LSH and Came out with TAH. It was scarry but it had to be done. I just was not ready for it. Thank you to all for you support.

D
Unread 05-15-2004, 08:48 AM
doberman?

Anyone here like dobermans I had one that was hyper so I came her to a doberman rescue but I really miss her.Tell me your story
Unread 02-25-2005, 09:46 PM
you all are great

I just want to tell everyone how much Ive enjoyed this Hyster sister.com.I found this wab page looking for some answers about some problems Ive been having 6 months post op, but I got to say.I have not only got some very good ideas, but have heard from some wonderful women. This is great! I plan on making this one of my most visted places!Does anybody have a good web page for gardening? Ive been taken it easy sence my hister, and cant wait to get back in my yard this spring

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register