Hi Amy | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 05-25-2002, 10:22 PM
Hi Amy

I am so relieved to see your recent posts. You have remained in my prayers ever since your shared your diagnosis. I have worried so for you and prayed during your treamtents for your health, emotional well-being and for people to be there to support and encourage you through the tough regimen. Please know that many people are praying for you and looking for good things for you. Blessings to you, now and always.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-26-2002, 03:08 AM
Hi Amy

Hi Amy, there is a special place in my for you also. Not a day goes by that I dont say a prayer for you. I am so glad to see you posting on the boards. love and hugs always xxx
Unread 05-29-2002, 11:40 AM
Hi Viking Girl and Robyn

I haven't posted much because I became very depressed and kind of withdrew. I know that was very selfish of me because we all have been through this terror. I finished my chemo and radiation and the doctors believe I have a good chance now with surgery. I feel better now both mentally and physically and will try to get back to leading a normal. I will probably have some more chemo and then a radical hysterectomy in about three months. I'm not afraid of that - in fact, I will welcome it.

I am very grateful for the kindness and support I've found here. Although I haven't posted, I pray for both of you and others regularly. I hope you are both doing well.

Take care.

Amy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-29-2002, 02:27 PM
Hi Amy

s Amy

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better!!! Please know you are more than welcome to come visit us here even on your sad, down days. What better place to share those feelings than with those who really have some understanding of what you are going through!!! And never think of yourself as being selfish. We all handle things in our own way.
keep in touch!!!

karenann
Unread 05-29-2002, 04:11 PM
Hi Amy

HI AMY,

SO GLAD TO SEE YA POSTING AGAIN.

THIS IS VERY SCARRY BUT, IF YOUR DOCTORS THINK YOU HAVE
A GOOD CHANCE THAN THAT'S BETTER THAN GREAT.

THEY WOULD NOT SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT IF THEY
WEREN'T SURE.
YOUR COMING ALONG FINE AND YOU'LL BEAT THIS TOO!!!
Unread 05-29-2002, 07:36 PM
Hi Amy

Amy-
It was AWESOME to hear that you have some positive news. Don't ever feel like you have to apologize for your feelings - especially here! It was really good to hear an update from you. You will remain in my prayers and keep in touch!
Unread 05-29-2002, 08:34 PM
Hi Amy

{{{Amy}}}

How nice to hear from you. You know, it's really normal to feel depressed about this. And it's also normal to feel like you need some time to yourself to work through things. There's nothing at all selfish about that. You are where you are. And some of us come here and purge all of our feelings and dump our trash. And some of us just kind of hang out and work through our feelings and then post to tell everyone when they're doing better. All of us do it a little differently. But we're here for you, no matter what your method of dealing. So, post when you're up to it, and just read when you're not.

I'm so happy that you are feeling better and that your chemo and radiation are finished. Just hang in there and take care of yourself! Eat well, get lots of rest. And come visit whenever you need us--we're here 24/7!

Keeping you in my .
Unread 05-29-2002, 09:40 PM
Hi Amy

{{Amy}}

I'm so happy to see your post, I've been thinking about you a lot and was wondering how you were doing. I'm so glad you are finished with the treatments and you sound like you are doing very well.

Please don't ever apologize for how you are feeling. The gals are soooo right, each of us have handled things in our own particular way. We ARE the best ones to know what we need. But, at the same time, please know that we are here for you any time you need us, in whatever way we can be.

Sending you many warm thoughts and prayers for great news from the Drs.

{{hugs}}

Vicki

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register