We Set the Date! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

We Set the Date! We Set the Date!

Unread 05-31-2002, 09:26 AM
We Set the Date!

No not for our wedding, but for my hyster.
The doctor (or at least her office) called this morning and I'm scheduled for July 2 at 8:30. My pre op is June 11. She wanted to do it June 20, but I'll be on vacation. I almost died when she said that date for pre op. But she did some jiggling and set it up for June 11.

I will have a TVH. I can see a light at the end of the pain tunnel. My dear sisters, you have been terrific see me through this.
So here's a

Hope I didn't miss anybody. Peace and Love
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-31-2002, 10:32 AM
We Set the Date!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

That's truly wonderful news

I can just imagine your relief..not long now, and you're going to be a perfectly pampered, painfree, Punctured Princess!

warm hugs, and keep us posted

Tess
Unread 05-31-2002, 11:35 AM
Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo

That is great you must be so happy. Your date is the day after Canada Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck.

You are right you are almost at the end of the pain. You are going to love the new you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-31-2002, 12:06 PM
We Set the Date!

Way to go Bonniez,

You'll return home probably on the 4th of July....Independence day, ....from pain, pads, pills and periods!!!

Maralyn
Unread 05-31-2002, 02:41 PM
We Set the Date!

Bonnie,

Congradulations and best wishes on your date. O that is what you say at a wedding!!!! O well good luck also......

Glad to hear you have a target date now.....Have a bowl of Chubby Hubby on me......

Unread 06-02-2002, 11:29 AM
We Set the Date!

Thank for the good wishes ladies. Not too much longer and my pain will be gone.

Hey Nancy, is that what the dr ordered? Okay, I'll force myself to have the Chubby Hubby.
Unread 06-02-2002, 02:23 PM
Bonniez

I assume Chubby Hubby is something good to eat...like ice cream???? LOL I had two (yes two) different strawberry desserts at the family b-b-q today!

Glad you got your date! Welcome to hysterland!

I feel sorry for all the ladies who have suffered for so many years. I was undergoing a physical when the Dr. found a cyst. It was not causing any symptoms that I am aware of. (I have had painful periods since I was 12, so no change there! LOL) I was totally surprised since I was not expecting anything like that. It was never a matter of "choosing" a date, or putting anything off. It was first felt in March, diagnosed in April, sent to OB/GYN in May, surgery in June.

Good luck on your surgery.
Unread 06-02-2002, 03:31 PM
We Set the Date!

*giggling* Chubby Hubby is an incredibly wonderful flavour of Ben & Jerry's ice cream

It's fabulous...and just what the doctor ordered for our Punctured Princesses!

Tess
x

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register