susan is on the downhill run | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

susan is on the downhill run susan is on the downhill run

Unread 06-02-2002, 07:10 PM
susan is on the downhill run

Susan (shullet) has an MRI tomorrow ( Monday ) as well as her last chemo treatment. And this is the last week of her radiation. Isnt that great

Susan , you know you are in my and my prayers . I will be holding your hand during the treatments this week and I will be there to celebrate at the end

I hope the MRI isnt too traumatic for you much love always to you, my friend x x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-03-2002, 04:36 AM
Ready for the Victory Celebration?

When you're done and get good news, we are going to have one wild with lots of good with you.

You're well situated on my prayer list & I know you'll beat this but good!
Unread 06-03-2002, 06:58 AM

Hugh s Susan

Here's hoping and praying that your body and spirit are up to this last week of treatment. May the chemo drugs and radiation do their job and zap it all away, leaving the MRI to show nothing out of the ordinary.

karenann
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-03-2002, 07:09 AM

My thoughts and prayers will be with you all week.

Love,

Amy
Unread 06-03-2002, 07:27 AM

{{Susan}}

Sending lots of prayers and {{Hugs}} your way my friend!!!

I hope the side effects are minimal from your treatment and the MRI results bring only GREAT news!!!!

Love ya gal!

{{hugs}}

Vicki
Unread 06-03-2002, 11:28 AM
(((sisters)))

Hey Ladies,

Thanks so much for the well wishes!! Today is history and I'm headed for the finish line!! Can someone say P-A-R-T-Y !!??
LOL....Let the anticipation begin!! I'll know Wednesday...but I will say this, There was an awful lot of smiles in that treatment room today!! I think they know something they're not telling me!!

They even had a small party for me today, gave me ballons and flowers and told me to get out and NEVER come back!LOL..so, we finish up radiation on Friday, and Prayerfully, that will be the end of this chapter!

You all have been so encouraging, and your prayers HAVE made the difference for me! I feel a HUGE celebration coming on! Believe with me sisters, it's on it's way!

To the other parts of the GOOD NEWS TRIO, yes you know who you are!! Hang on ladies,

NOTHING BUT GOOD RESULTS !!

Love you all LOTS And LOTS. And many many thanks to everyone!!
InChrist,
Unread 06-03-2002, 11:51 AM

Praise God!You made it this far and I just believe that miracle is shinning on you right now from Heaven. I just have a feeling in my , you are right the smiles on thier faces say alot,I can't wait to hear those sweet words from you, I'm Cancer Free!!!!, my eyes are just watering:cry: up from me thinking about that, that will be a wonderful day, Sue I know that Heaven will open up and rejoice along with you, and your angels will sing praises unto God for you(doesn't that sound beautiful). Love Ya!
Unread 06-03-2002, 12:44 PM

I'm so happy for you Susan -- you deserve nothing but good news!

Love ya much,

Cyndy

Unread 06-03-2002, 01:25 PM

Praying for the very best news (((Susan)))))!!
How wonderful that they had a party for you today!
I think we all have felt your wonderful caring ways and fantastic attitude, and I can just imagine how that must come across to those who know you in person!! You are indeed loved!!!!
You go girl!!!!
Much love, lots of prayers, and huge hugs !!!
M. xoxoxo
Unread 06-03-2002, 01:57 PM

s Susan

You are a champ!!!!! I'm not the least bit surprised to hear they had a little send off party for you. It's probably not too often that they meet up with someone like you. Strong, inspiring, graceful, spirited, and yet humble. I'm glad to know they recognize your specialness. We sure do here on cancer concerns. Here's hoping for good news on Wednesday!

karenann

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register