10 weeks post op. Feeling good except tired today | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

10 weeks post op. Feeling good except tired today 10 weeks post op. Feeling good except tired today

Unread 04-21-2016, 08:42 AM
10 weeks post op. Feeling good except tired today

So I have been feeling so much better since about week 6. Everyday feeling more and more like myself again and my hormones balancing back out (I can tell because I'm not an emotional wreck anymore ) the last week has been amazing weather so I've been out in the garden and yard doing a bit of yard work. Taking it super easy at first and then doing a little more as I felt comfortable. But this morning I woke up and my body just feels like dead weight. I need a day to just lay in bed and rest. I have been go go go and it has felt good. But today I just know I need to rest. Netflix marathon her I come
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-21-2016, 08:40 PM
Re: 10 weeks post op. Feeling good except tired today

Thats called your body protesting telling you it was a bit much. Youll bounce back in another day or 2, but you will need to rest! That happened to me at week 10. I woke up early, did the AM routine, then got ready & went off to spent the day at a fair. It was a beautiful day..standing & walking around there for 5 + hours. So I was on the go for 7 1/2 hours without sitting nor rest. I got home & I was wiped out! I ended up taking a 2 hour nap! When I woke up, my legs felt fatigued & couldnt wait to go to bed. I felt fatigued for 2 full days before bouncing back. Rest up & you'll feel better.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register