2nd biopsy results, Hyst. Date | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2nd biopsy results, Hyst. Date 2nd biopsy results, Hyst. Date

Unread 06-13-2002, 12:32 PM
2nd biopsy results, Hyst. Date

Hi everyone,
My second biopsy results came back and they're good. The margins were clear so I don't have to have a radical hyst, just a simple. My doctor and I have been playing the date game with scheduling the hyst. I wanted to do it ASAP since my mother is helping with the kids and she is a school teacher. She has to start back the first week of Aug. and we wanted as much help with the kids as possible. My dr. said that was fine and we decided on 6-28. Well I got home and her secretary called and said everythig was set up for 7-5. I asked what happed to June and she was confused. She rescheduled for June and I thought all was well until this morning. My dr. called and said we had to wait six weeks from the biospy date at the earliest to avoid some sort of postcone lymph infection thingy that can happen if you do it too soon. I had to bite my tongue not the ask why this wasn't mentioned when we were first secheduling. Anyway, we settled on July 10, six weeks to the day from the biopsy. She told me to start taking 500mg of Vitamin C ???? Not sure why, and now I just wait. When I sign off of here I am going to search for life insurance policies, my DH and I never got around to taking one out on me and know I guess we will being "paying" for it. I feel like I need to get all my eggs in a row between now and July 10.
Just thought I would update everyone. Have a great weekend!
Stacy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-13-2002, 02:47 PM

Hi Stacy,
Thats great that your margins were clear with this biopsy!
Sorry to hear there was so much confusion with your dates, but its good that you have it scheduled now, and that you will have your mom there there help you out!
With her there you will be able to get lots of rest, and know that the kids are well looked after. And lets face it.....no one can look after us like our moms!!
I am sure you will do just fine with your surgery and recovery.
All the best and keep reading and posting any questions!!
Hugs
Maria
Unread 06-13-2002, 10:37 PM

Yeah!!!! clear margins are great hun Sometimes the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing in those s offices!!! You are on the road to RECOVERY! Take care

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register