Funniest things your kids have done - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Surviving Parenthood

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Funniest things your kids have done Funniest things your kids have done

Unread 08-21-2002, 06:16 PM
Smile - Funniest things your kids have done Funniest things your kids have done

The sweetest thing my youngest did was this. Last week, my mother took her to visit my grandmother, who lives in a senior apartment. My grandmother called one of her friends sho lives upstairs to come and see her. It had been a few months since she had visited. My grandmother's friend is wheelchair bound, and when she came in to my grandmother's apartment, my daughter's face lit up. She promptly sat on her lap and the lady took my daughter for a ride in the wheelchair. My daughter was so happy, she took the lady's face in her hands and covered her with kisses. She then proceeded to comb the lady's hair and straighten her blouse. Then she climbed off of her lap and tried to push her in the wheelchair. My mother said the lady was soooo happy!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-16-2002, 11:32 AM
Funniest things your kids have done

My son who is now 18 years old, was with me at the grocery store 1 day. We were in the "ladies" isle when he spotted a box of OB tampons. He was 4 at the time.... having seen the commercial on T.V. he started singing (very loudly I might add) ~O.B. thats the way it should be!~ Ok ok he watched too much TV hehe after that we limited him to Mr. Rodgers

My daughter also at the age of 4 was shopping with me 1 day and observed a lady with extremely long hair walking by. Im an ex hairdresser. She said, again quite lloudly, Mommy you need to fix that ladies hair!.... I immediately ducked into the next isle and waited for the woman to leave.... the punchline? The lady was one of my clients
Unread 10-20-2002, 06:53 AM

These are all so funny! Kids really do "say the darndest things"!

I have 3 daughters & 1 son. When my son was 2 1/2 I went to the salon & got my hair permed. When I got home my dh & dd's were all teasing & calling me fuzz ball ... everyone, except my son. He kept following me around looking at me with his nose wrinkled. Finally he said, "What'd ya do, Mom, wiggle it?"

Mongie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-27-2002, 07:59 PM

With 3 kids, in 4 years, we've had a lot of funny moments. One of my favorites was with my 2 DS and 1 of their friends.
We were on our way home from a mid-week church service. I was taking the friend home. The boys were talking about the story they had heard at church. My son said something about Hell. His friend sucked in his breath and said, "Oooo that's a bad word".
I said, "yes, if you are just saying the word, it's not a nice one to say, but if you are talking about the place, Hell, than it's ok".
He said, " so 'It's a hell-of-a-day' isn't good?
"No, probably not", I said.
Then my son piped up. "What about the song "Oh Hell King Jesus"?
After I finished laughing I explained to him that the song title was "All Hail King Jesus".
Unread 11-01-2002, 11:21 AM
These are priceless

When my ds was two we moved to Germany for three years. While we were there I lost a lot of weight and began dyeing my hair blonde. One night at dinner just before we moved back, we were talking about going back to the states and my ds who was now five asked his dad if when we went back if he would see his "other mom" I asked him what "other mom" He said "the one who is fat, has dark hair and daddy kisses all the time" Needless to say I wondered who his daddy had been kissing all the time. His dad swore he had no clue what he was talking about. The next day the mystery was cleared up when my ds and I were looking through the photo album. There was a picture of me just before we moved that he pointed to and said "There's my other mom" We have laughed about that for years. My ds is now 18 and doesn't think the story is as funny as the rest of us do.
Unread 11-10-2002, 05:03 PM
Talking - Funniest things your kids have done The big double dog dare

Hi everyone!!
Well here is a good one for everyone to get a good laugh at. I have twin step-sons and they were 5 at the time. My daughter and step daughter both 9 at the time. We had just moved into our house and the kids were to be cleaning the yard while I was painting. Hubby was gone picking up things for the home. Well the girls come running in and yelled that the twins used the bathroom in the neighbors yard. So I go out thinking that they just went pee. Oh no!! The girls had double dog dared them to both go poop at the same time in the neighbors yard. And to them you can't go back on a double dog dare. Just imagine these two little guys with their pants to their ankles pooping at the same time. I was trying to keep from laughing because they came up to me with big tears in their eyes and said "We sorry but they double dog dared us its their fault". By the time my hubby got home I was laughing so hard I was crying. Needless to say he did disapline all of them. But it was hard.
Carrie
Unread 11-19-2002, 08:26 AM

I know I posted before but I had to let you all in on this one. Shortly after I was divorced was mother's day. Now, we didn't have hardly anything (card table and chairs, tv on a cardboard box, old couch bought at a garage sale for $20, you get the picture) I had to sleep on the couch because I didn't have a bed. The kids woke me that morning dressed in grocery bags they had taken a blue magic marker and scissors and made them into suits complete with corsages on the lapels holding signs that said "Happy Mother's Day" Later that day, it got very quiet in their rooms so I went back to check on them. My DD had put on her two piece bathing suit and my DS had stripped down to his underwear. With each other's help, they had drawn their bones on half their bodies and organs and muscles on the other with the blue magic marker. They were covered from the neck down, front and back with blue magic marker. I wish that I had taken a picture that day but at the time I was too mad at them.
Unread 11-19-2002, 08:55 AM
I have another one to add to the list.

My 16 year old daughter is bad about getting words confused (a true blonde is what we call her. lol, no offense) She will unrealizingly make small changes such as saying psycho instead of physic, things like that. Im used to it so I just correct her and move on (usually with a good laugh).

Well the other day , we were sitting here talking to friends and one of my friends asked her what she wants to do when she gets out of high school....her response was that she wants to be a "State Prostituter" if you could have seen the jaws of my friends drop to the floor ......you would still be laughing!!! Of course..what she meant was "State Prosecutor" but the moment was priceless. What I would have given for a camera! This is another one of those stories that it will take her forever to live down.

I love these stories Ladies, they are tooo funny.

Dawn
Unread 11-19-2002, 10:05 AM

Hi ladies~

I was re-reading all of these & getting such a laugh. Thought I would add a couple more.

-The winter our youngest dd was 5 our neighbor had gotten a new snow blower. Anxious to make use of it, the first time there was measurable snow he kindly went around to clear the driveways of his neighbors.

When he was clearing ours' he pointed the snow blower in the direction of his yard to get the snow out of the way.

Well, our dd came running in &, in a perturbed voice said, "Mom! He is trying to get all the snow into HIS yard!"

-My 3 dd's & I were in their room trying on clothes to see who needed what for the summer season. They began to tease eachother about who was too skinny & who wasn't......they were saying, "Na-na-na-na-na, you're a toothpick!"

They were having so much fun that my 2 year old ds decided to get in on it, too. He turned to me &, with a big grin on his face, said, "Na-na-na-na-na. You're my mom!" We all just cracked up!

These are the things that help us get through the trials & tribulations of parenting! Take care, everyone.

Mongie
Unread 11-19-2002, 05:57 PM
Funny Kids

Hello sisters;
I was sitting here laughing my head off at your posts when I realized I had a couple of my own.
My 4 yr old son Zachary is very observent. I have been having a hard time in the hormone jungle and my hot flashes are pretty bad. well anyway.....I was having a bad day of shopping with a 4 yr old and was in a fairly long line up at walmart with a cart load of stuff and Zachary running around. When we finally got up to the check-out I was blowing my hair up off my face and zachary pipes up to the check-out lady and says"Uh-oh everyone stand clear she is having a hot flash"!!!
I had to go back to the castle for epistomony(sp)scar repair. I didn't realize that zachary overheard me explaining to my mother what it was I had done. We were in church one sunday and as is custom the priest alway chats to people after the service. When he came to me and ask me how I was............my son pipes up and says " She had to get her ginna fixed" Was my face red!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register