Oh the Joys of Urgent Care Visits | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Oh the Joys of Urgent Care Visits Oh the Joys of Urgent Care Visits

Unread 07-21-2002, 07:26 PM
Oh the Joys of Urgent Care Visits

We know what I don't have--basically anything wrong--again. OK, that's good. The really bad fatigue accompanied by all over intense itching was nothing--at least it left. That was last week. Tonight I really got hit with abdominal pain after drinking what I normally do--soda--I've had this since Thursday (dumb, took Imodium Weds. a.m. and usually I can count on a small payback for a day or two) and thought maybe it's not just gas or strain from moving stuff/lifting...so off I trot...bloodwork, xrays, etc. No blockage, no hernia, no fluid, no abnormal gas/bloating. We figure it's the old irritable bowel back and stress with all going on. Except... urine test shows lots of white cells, so they are going to culture to see if there's infection. If so, it likely proves the oncologist is right--this has seeded itself on the bladder and just doesn't show up yet. OK all--pray I make it through this move 7/30 with a bit 7/31 and cleanup and then I can start carboplatin and/or collapse. I'm getting irked at myself for getting antsy over essentially nothing. Ugh!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-21-2002, 07:32 PM

hey margaret,
i think you've got alot of things going at one time and the stress from just the move itself could have a bad reaction on you!!
i di wish it was over for you, so you could get settled and relax
a bit, which i don't think your foing at this time.
as i have said before, i di wish i could be of more help.
all i can do is pray that this move will lessen your stress and things
will be normal again.
Unread 07-21-2002, 07:44 PM

{{{Margaret}}}

I'm sorry you are having more tough times. Hang in there woman! I'm sure things will seem better once you are moved and settled into your new place. Stress is a terrible thing. And moving is definitely stressful. You deserve some time to sit back and relax and then take the best care you can of yourself.

Sending many 's your way.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-21-2002, 09:02 PM

I'm sorry that you are having to deal with all of this. I hope that it all settles down soon so that you can relax in your new place.
Unread 07-21-2002, 11:18 PM

Hey Margaret ~ sweetie , don't ever say you are stressing about nothing. You have alot on your plate at the moment. You are doing well dealing with it as you have been. I dont know how I would deal with it all

I sure hope the tests are all good for you . Not a day goes by that I dont think of you and each time I do , I send a little prayer up and ask for that miracle . You are tucked into my and I am holding your hand in spirit . I look forward to chat again soon xxx

Love and hugs always x x x
Unread 07-22-2002, 06:03 AM

s Ellen

Don't ever minimize your symptoms! You were not antsy over nothing!
I sure will be glad when August arrives and you can sit back and enjoy the rewards of all this hard work. I can visualize it now. You relaxed on a chaise lounge, nibbling your favorite foods, surrounded by your new dear friends, a dropping ca 125, and a lessening of symptoms!!!!

s karenann
Unread 07-22-2002, 07:07 AM

Margaret,

I wish your plate was not so full right now and you had less stressors in your life. Hopefully, your move will go smoothly and you will be able to relax in your new home soon. Sending you those healing thoughts and prayers.

's
Unread 07-22-2002, 10:18 AM

Margaret,

I wish one of us had a wand big enough to wave all these problems away - or at least get you through the move in a blink! I don't think you were wrong to go to the urgent care - but it can seem like such a waste of time.

Hope you are feeling better and soon having in your new place.

Dorrie
Unread 07-22-2002, 07:39 PM

Sending you many 's dear Margaret and for strength to get you through each day as it comes. Karlene

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register