How Did You Choose Your User Name? - Page 24 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How Did You Choose Your User Name? How Did You Choose Your User Name?

Unread 03-14-2004, 12:57 AM
How Did You Choose Your User Name?

My dog (who's taking care of me during recovery) is named Max. I call him Maxie Doodle. I was going to use Max's Mom, but the website rules ask not to use Mom in your name.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2004, 02:35 PM

Mine is cuz I drive an awesome Red Jepp Wrangler with Leopard seat covers. My boys wont drive it cause its too girly! I will be 40 in April, and I STILL love my Jeep! Bumps & all
Unread 03-14-2004, 09:34 PM
I love this place

Mine is the first initial of all of my names. My oldest sister is 10 years older than I am and when I was born she called me Punky, it stuck for 50 years so far,even had it put on wedding invitations. so Punky Marilyn Ann E for maiden name N for married name. Not very creative but I can't forget it!
Punk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2004, 11:08 PM
fun thread!

A good friend of mine started calling me "Jules" several years ago. She took her own life, but I still liked to be called Jules to remember her by.
5041 was the number part of my address when I created a user name for the first time. It is pretty specific, therefore usually available to any site I log onto. I have been jules5041 now for almost 8 years.
Unread 03-15-2004, 05:41 PM

Of course you probably already guessed, I am a baker-doughnut maker, my clothes are always a mess so I call myself a bakerybum, 43 comes from my youth(LOL).
Unread 03-15-2004, 06:47 PM

I am filet because my given name is Mignon and the doctor that delivered me called me Filet. And about everyone else that has met me since. I have had a lot of nicknames but this is one I really actually don't mind.
Unread 03-15-2004, 08:20 PM

When I first found Hystersisters, I was amazed at how many "Shelley's there were.....there was SeeShelley, Shellbelle, and quite a few more Shelley's posting on the boards.....so I came up with "Shelley2"----in that "I'm a Shelley too"....
Unread 03-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Re: How'd you choose your user name?

Hi crazycol a very good question to ask! I chose the username daisy_4 because a plain field daisy is my favorite flower and of course a flower is feminine and mostly associated to women. The _4 stands for my bouts with cervical dysplasia. I have had it 4 times now and this last time was my worst but also my final bout
Unread 03-16-2004, 03:59 PM

I actually stole mine from DH. His sign on is Tlily, after his cat, TigerLily (who rests peacefully in our backyard rose garden).

Through one of the forums he posts on I became known as Ms.Tlily and I kind of liked it, I thought it was sweet that his forumites embraced me (even though I think they are a weird lot).

Of course now that we are married they refer to me as MrsTlily but it's not as "cute".
Unread 03-16-2004, 05:14 PM

I chose my name because I had just gotten a West Highland White Terrier "Westie" Puppy. I tried to use my name, but it was already taken. It was the only username I thought I would be able to remember as she is always by my side.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register