How Did You Choose Your User Name? - Page 30 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How Did You Choose Your User Name? How Did You Choose Your User Name?

Unread 05-06-2004, 09:34 AM
How Did You Choose Your User Name?

My name is a combination of who I am and where I live. I'm a sister in Pa. My yahoo name is proudnativelady though and that's 'cuz I am half native american.Lots of my friends at church thought it was proud naked lady at first!! It made everyone listen a little closer from then on-LOL.It's fun to see where we come up with things to identify ourselves and who we are doing the identifying to. Love to all my sisters. Tonya
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2004, 10:01 AM

"Ti" is the symbol for Titanium on the periodic table of elements. My bicycle is made of titanium, and I am a confessed cycling junkie. I am on my way out now for a lunchtime ride. It's a gorgeous day!
Unread 05-06-2004, 10:37 AM
what does your name mean....

Mine is fairly simple(although I had a heck of a time deciding on
it). My name is Mollie and I have had "Hot flashes" so bad for
the past 2 or 3 years I thought, well I'll just call myself
"Hottamollie61"- I was born in 1961. My E-mail name is
Jezabellesmom- she is my diva cat!!! It didnt take me long at
all to come up with that one. There is a chain of Tex-Mex
restaraunts here in this part of East Texas called TaMollies also
so I kind of borrowed from that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-07-2004, 06:42 AM
user names

Hi Annieroonie and everyone ! Yes I'm so lucky and happy to have found this site ! I'm feeling very stressed as THE date draws nearer ! But I'll get by , as we all do !
BTW thanks to whoever started these chats and games ! I've even used this or that in my English conversation lessons ! My students enjoyed it !

All the best , cheers !
Unread 05-07-2004, 07:18 AM
user name

Dimple is my deceased grandmothers name. She was the first that I know of of the many women in our family to have a hysterectomy. I'm the last I think in this generation at least. Everyone else has already had the big surgery. I was determiined not to give in to it! Oh well. When I realized a hysterectomy was unavoidable for me she is the first person I thought about. I'll never forget her stories about her delivery and reproductive issues and complications, and eventual hysterectomy.
Unread 05-07-2004, 05:46 PM

Mine came from sad because I only have one child and wanted more and happy because the problems are fixed so no more pain
Unread 05-08-2004, 07:36 AM

My DH always called me Sunshine, that was my CB handle in the days before cell phones so I tried that but it is always taken, so, we have been together for so many years that we are so connected to each other that where one ends the other starts so I used the first three letters of my name Mar - Margo
and the first three letters of my DH's name Den - Dennis
It justs fits.
Unread 05-08-2004, 08:05 AM

My name is Tammy but my nick name is Cavaliersweety because I just got my first Brand New car and you guessed it, its a Cavalier!!! And I love it!! My DH husband calls me sweety so he said why not be my Cavalier Sweety!!!! Kind of cute, huh?

Tammy

P.S. Its a burnt orange color and is beautifull!!!
Unread 05-08-2004, 09:56 AM
hi

hi sadbuthappy!
i know it is sad.........
i have no children, & even though i am too old now(& i know i got rid of health issues & will feel better)..........
o well you know what i mean

marianne
Unread 05-08-2004, 10:38 AM

"Sanguine" is a personality type. Any of you who've read the book Personalities Plus will recognize it. It means happy-go-lucky in the sense that I tend to see the humor even in a tough situation. It's my nature, truly.

I've always said that when you have troubles you have 2 choices: Sit on the curb and cry or Laugh it off and move on. If you sit on the curb, bugs can crawl in your undies so I'll laugh it off and keep on trucking.

I added the "ss" just to denote female, like lioness and tigress.

In the last while, I have also become aware that "sanguiness" when spoken out loud sounds a lot like "sanguinous" which is a medical term for blood. That's fitting although not intended, considering the heavy periods I used to have and the post-op bleeding I'm doing these last couple of days. Don't worry, I've called my doctor and he's on top of the situation - I'll be fine I just have to stop sneezing here at 3 wks post op!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register