How Did You Choose Your User Name? - Page 50 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How Did You Choose Your User Name? How Did You Choose Your User Name?

Unread 04-24-2005, 12:10 PM
hyster sister name-where did you get it?

M y sister [who can never keep a job for very log] never could afford to buy christmas gifts for her 3 kids. So i became auntyclaus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2005, 02:17 PM
How Did You Choose Your User Name?

Mine's rather boring...Sandy C...I have had it for years on AOL, and Sandy was taken and a lot of other combinations, but with the double ee and the see for the C worked. Lots of us Sandy's out there in that era!
Unread 05-06-2005, 04:13 PM

What a great thread! I've been wondering where all of our great names came from!
B-Flat was one of my cats. She got her name because she was the 7th cat in a litter of 7, and B-Flat is a 7th in the key of C . . . and I couldn't help myself! (LOL) B-Flat went to cat heaven at the age of 17 sixteen years ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2005, 11:43 PM

Good evening sisters,

I figured since I lived in San Diego, I would use that and then the KC is my pre-marriage initials.

That is how sandiegokc came about.

Plus my husband has added those initials to just about every e-mail account for me which we have had. It is not the only part of it, but he has always liked the initials, so it stuck....

Have a great night!!!
Unread 05-07-2005, 07:39 AM
I wanna contribute..this is fun!!!

The origin of my screen name is not that exciting either but here goes...My birth name is Kathryn and all my friends call me Kat which i knew would be taken. Well my mom used to call me Kathy all the time (Unless i was in trouble and then she called me Kathryn) But any hoo ..When i got my 1st car i knew that i wanted to have a personalized license plate so i decided to take the name Kathy and look for the spelling of it in other languages and since i am slightly obsessed with the asian culture i started there and...you guessed it..KYASI is Japanese for Kathy. There ya have it. Sorry it took so long to get to the point but i am a bit long winded. And thats my
Unread 05-08-2005, 01:15 PM

Kenzo d'ete is one of my favorite fragances. Unfortunately, since it's imported, most department stores no longer carry it. The only place to get it now (other than ordering over the web) is at a duty-free counter.
Unread 05-08-2005, 07:09 PM

My name was really thought up by my sister. I was such a mt dew addict. It was my absolutely favorite soft drink. The funny thing is I completely gave it up after having my hyst a year ago. I bought one mt dew and didn't like the way it tasted. I am now a diet coke drinker. I was going to change my screen name, but the AOL account is under my name. I need to change it to Mt Dewless Peg

It is funny how things change after our hyst
Unread 05-08-2005, 09:28 PM

Mine also came from my two cats. Moonlight, my male who died about 5 months before my surgery (ironically, we think he too might have had a tumor) and Mab, my female who I named after the fairy queen of Irish lore. Thus, MoonMab.

Marta
Unread 05-09-2005, 03:57 PM

This is a great thread, ladies!

When I was a toddler I used to fall.....ALOT. Instead of my parents flipping out, they tried to make my falling into something comical. I'd fall and they would say "Whoops! Fall down and go Boom Boom!"

Well, they called me boom boom for a few years after that and I've been able to break most people from doing that! I still have one cousin and sometimes my brother calls me that, but just to irritate me.

Oh! The reason it irritates me is because I grew up well endowed in the chest area (42DD) and just thought that boom boom sounded like a reference to my big knockers.

But, here I am calling myself boomboom. I'm a real piece of work!
Unread 05-10-2005, 07:18 AM

I called myself sue55 because I was born in 1955!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register