How Did You Choose Your User Name? - Page 62 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How Did You Choose Your User Name? How Did You Choose Your User Name?

Unread 01-22-2006, 03:28 PM
How Did You Choose Your User Name?

I have my own business as a Handywoman (What is a handywoman - just like a handyman only better )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-22-2006, 09:04 PM

TortillaMiracle, good luck with your book. I'm working on a manuscript but I'm not at the talking about it stage yet. I hope we soon get to see yours in the "Review It" Forum. It sounds interesting!

Marta
Unread 01-23-2006, 01:53 AM

This is a great thread! Just the perfect thing to pass this insomniac night!
My screen name is one I created while giving up the one true shining beloved addiction of my life.
Diet Coke - I am still jonesing for you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-06-2006, 01:23 PM

I was trying to be creative and somehow use sunrise (Dawn - my father named be - he was on sub duty in the navy & use to love to watch the sunrise) and I have a soft spot for the occasional shot of tequila. After being here for a while, it seems kinda dumb, like maybe I drink all the time?
Unread 03-06-2006, 05:21 PM

My real name is Sharon, when I was little my baby brother called me Faron, and like others it stuck, mostly with my dad, who is now deceased. My sister who is a year older has taken it over, its nice to have someone keep it alive.
Unread 03-06-2006, 06:22 PM

I live in Sherwood!
Unread 03-06-2006, 08:54 PM

Mine is on one of the most boring lists... My name is Amy, but some at work call me 'Aimster'. So I added my b'day -Jul 12. couldn't think of nothin' else!
Unread 03-07-2006, 06:29 AM

Hi sisters. This has been a great post. Really enjoyed reading it.

I have had my sn (in various forms) for some years. When I first "found" computers and had to register, I was married to my second husband (an ex now) and he is a hunter. Trying to tie into him, I used artemis, the huntress of the gods in mythology.... Got rid of him but kept the artemis because I liked it. The 12540 is my zip code.

There you have it.....not too boring, I hope.
Unread 03-08-2006, 08:21 PM

when dating dh back in 70's, being a hippie-libber, informed him didn't like pet names like sweetie or honey, so he dubbed me bright eyes, because i have very fair skin and bright green eyes, this was acceptable...engaged 11 days married 27 years! some things just stick...

peace
Unread 03-11-2006, 08:19 PM

An Absolutely adorable thread, I always wonder what story is behind the names people use online. My user name(s) on the internet vary by the people I'm around. I find that I'm always getting a new nickname through the conversations we have playing our online games. I've used my daughter's name, all of my 5 kids initals, my hubbie & I's names, My hubbies initals, my initals, my maiden name, and all sorts of fun, quirky names. Babbles is another form of the nickname I have been given in the game I play now, because me and another wonderful lady are the only 'typers' as most of the guys we play with use a voice program to talk to eachother. So I am Babbles and my friend is Evils.. Babble = I babble alot.. Evils = we blame her for my babbling. Great names ladies!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register