How Did You Choose Your User Name? - Page 64 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How Did You Choose Your User Name? How Did You Choose Your User Name?

Unread 09-07-2006, 03:40 AM
How Did You Choose Your User Name?

My user name comes from my new German Shepherd Puppy. The breed line is known as Arkashan so her Kennel club name is 'Arkashan Georgina', her pet name is Kaz.
Take care
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-10-2006, 06:21 AM

My user name is a combination of both of my daughters..

Whit -Whitney
Mar - Marisa

Unread 09-10-2006, 06:45 AM

This is fun! SavedbyGrace because I am saved by God's grace (Praise the Lord). 62 because that is the year that I was born.

Rhonda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-10-2006, 08:48 AM

My user name is a name of a Santana album that I love. Some songs from that album (oopps dating myself) CD were played at my wedding. 64 the year I was born. This is a cute thread!
Unread 09-10-2006, 09:18 AM

How fun!
My user name came from when my sister bought a new Lexus. I told her we would call her Driving and I would ride in the back of her new car and my name would be Miss Daisey. As we would drive down the street people would say,"Look, there goes Driving Miss Daisey!" It created alot of fun and laughs for us. She wasn't too happy with her nickname of Driving so she is now Miss Darling. She has been a life saver to me during my surgery and recovery.
Unread 09-10-2006, 09:39 AM

On all the other websites, I use ShadyPorchMom, but it said not to reference kids in the user name...So I chose ShadyPorchLady. It is actually the name of my street, Shady Porch Court.

Not too original, but it was late when I registered!!
Unread 09-10-2006, 08:04 PM

Such interesting stories!!

I created Ladora by combing the names of my late parents... Lawrence and Dorothy. Living in my childhood home again I feel as if they are both still here with me... and that's been a great comfort in the past few months. I also read that "La Dora" could be interpreted as "the gift."
Unread 09-10-2006, 08:16 PM

Who thought of this little treat? I love hearing how others came up with their names!! Back in the OLD days...10 years ago anyway...my username was my first name and mo/day of birth. 10 yrs ago, I had no imagination. haha

My user name is j's tia. Justine's aunt. 37 - my age.
Unread 09-12-2006, 11:01 AM

I like hearing about other peoples screen names, some very interesting stories.
My name is actually an old nick name that I got when I took up skydiving. On one of my first training jumps I was very nervous while riding in the plane, so to try and relax myself I decided to try to entertain my instructor by singing, lol. I don't really have a great singing voice so I just started singing la la la la. Shortly after that I was on one of my first solo jumps where I had to look out the door all by myself. While I was doing this I was still very new at it and wasn't sure if I was over the right landing area, an experienced jumper who happend to be on the plane the day I was singing, yelled at me "lala Jump!" so out the door I went, lol. I think the story got around because after that I was always refered to as lala.
Unread 09-12-2006, 11:28 AM

I use the same name for everything-first three letters for my first and last name and year I was born. The memory isn't what it used to be.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register