How Did You Choose Your User Name? - Page 80 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How Did You Choose Your User Name? How Did You Choose Your User Name?

Unread 11-23-2008, 09:34 PM
How Did You Choose Your User Name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowinit
I'm a take action kind of person. I like positive affirmations and am that girlfriend you call when you want the straight answer. I use my own experiences to lend insight to another. Life has been one battle after another up until recent years. I just kept doing, eventually I won and I have an awesome life now so I look at those struggles with great pride for having endured.

Doing it=action
Do "win" it=the reward for doing is winning the battle!

I've always wondered if anyone caught the hidden word in the middle.
Well, until you explained it, I didn't see the "i" in "win" at all. Mistook your name for "downit" !!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-23-2008, 09:38 PM

Too funny Stonebo! There's a few interesting connotations you can take from that name. Amazing what one letter can do to one's image
Unread 11-27-2008, 01:37 PM

I wanted use a different name than what I use on other boards. I was really stumped for something for a bit, then came up with HRHMissMolly. Molly is my 4 year Fox Terrier dog, and she is the princess around here. Then I figured I was about to be crowned a princess with my surgery, so I just came up with Her Royal Highness Miss Molly, shortened to HRHMissMolly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-27-2008, 02:06 PM

hi, ladies, my name means exactly what it says, before my op i was a total luneytune!!!! total nutty with yukky hormones... now im a nicer and sweeter luney!!!!
Unread 01-01-2009, 08:17 AM
What does your screen name mean

I have seen some creative screen names here, and sometimes I wonder what is behind it. Thought it might be fun to learn how you picked your name.
I'll start.... skymps is a joking name that my hubby gave me when we were dating. We went to a Junior High performance to see my little sister singing and I commented to him that when I was younger I went to that Junior High and he laughed and said "you used to be a skymp?" (My sister is 10 years younger than me) It just stuck after 30 years...he still calls me skymp because I try to stay young at heart.
Unread 01-01-2009, 08:21 AM

That is cute..

Mine is pretty much what it says. "Whatsnext4me" Seems like I've tried everything to stop this heavy bleeding and just wonder what's next?
Unread 01-01-2009, 12:15 PM

Took the name Waterladi, since I spend so much time in the pool, my friends swear I am going grow gills.
Unread 01-01-2009, 03:30 PM

I teach pole dancing, or exotic dance lessons, and katiekatlyn is my alter ego.
Most ladies find it fun to come up with a fantasy name. Lots of giggles!
Unread 01-05-2009, 03:01 PM

Well, I tried a few other user names but they were already taken, then I went through pets names(also taken) so last but not least was my Ruby, Ruby Is a 6+ foot Columbian Red Tailed Boa, I am a girly girl, but I love reptiles, we actually own 4 birds, 3 Basset Hounds and 6 snakes. I put off telling new people I meet that I own snakes because so many people are affraid of them. They are all non venemous, non agressive snakes, Ruby is the largest snake we own, she is as tame as she is big and beautiful.
Unread 01-05-2009, 11:21 PM

I was brainstoming to come up with my name. I play/teach piano. One of my friends is pianohands - he's brilliant, goes on tour and everything - way, way better than I'll every be.
Anyway, I was looking at my cat when I was brainstroming -> pianopaws.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register