How Did You Choose Your User Name? - Page 81 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How Did You Choose Your User Name? How Did You Choose Your User Name?

Unread 01-05-2009, 11:44 PM
How Did You Choose Your User Name?

It seems like lots of people dread the snow. I love it. I live in WV (where we get four seasons and some snow) and have told my husband that I cannot move any further south than we currently live now as I have to have a little snow each year and four full seasons.

I had my TAH on December 1 and have truly enjoyed being at home through the holidays and our first snow. I just sat and watched it fall and cover everything along with Christmas decorations, a hot drink and no ability to drive, I enjoyed it so much. I was also home for my kids first snow day which (though a little tiring) was wonderful. My kids lose their minds when it starts to snow. If they think they are going to have a snow day, they wake up early just to check the school closings and then its a chore to keep them in the house until 9:00 am. They want to be outside sledding and snowboarding and then come inside for some hot chocolate. I just love the winter.

333 are just numbers I picked that I would put on the end of my e-mail password at work when I have to change it every three months. I have one password I like and I try to "mix it up" by adding "3's".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-09-2009, 09:44 AM

Mine is Sewcali, I love to sew and I am from California. Pretty simple.
Unread 01-09-2009, 10:36 AM

Hey Ladies

I'm a redhead and 5' 2, the 75 is my birth-year!

Amy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-13-2009, 04:34 PM

My screen name came from an old friend of mine. He, at one time, called me a smurf because I was so much smaller than he. He thought I was weaker than he as well... So, he called me a smurf and I pinned him very quickly to the floor. It was the best feeling! I was about 125 pounds and he was about 300+ pounds. All of our friends called him fatboy and they all called me smurf. So, I'm a smurf = imma_smurf
Unread 01-13-2009, 05:51 PM

Harley Chick was taken so I tried to think of other names with the word Harley in it.

Well, unfortunately we know what the "Hyster" part means. And last May I got my motorcycle endorsement. It was my first time ever on a motorcycle. After passing the class my DBF got me a Harley....thus the name, HysterHarley. (not to original I know).
Unread 01-13-2009, 06:27 PM

Marsha is my first name. Go is the first 2 letters of my last name and lightly is because I have lost 95 lbs and feel much lighter.
Unread 01-20-2009, 08:25 PM
For All Us Newbies... Whats the meaning of your screen name?

My endless lurking and posting brought me to a thread on this subject, but it was started in 03, we need a recent thread, lol. As much as I am here to find info and support on the contained subjects, as I'm reading I'm finding myself wondering what my co sisters screen names are, even guessing what they could be.
Mine, sdona_snrse, is a song title by Aerosmith. I've seen them numerous times and of course as the name of said song is Sedona Sunrise. When I think of all the times I've seen them it makes me smile. Trying to find the right combination for my yahoo account got me where I am. Well that and my shortformed sunrise - snrse has a shortened version of nurse, lol.
Please share........
Unread 01-21-2009, 08:29 AM

My initials are KM and my nieces switched me to Aunty Maty instead of Aunty Katy some years ago (they are 23 and 25 this year).

The eldest stayed with me for a while when she first started working in London and for some very strange reason I became her Maty Moo! She assures me it is a term of affection, honestly!
Unread 01-21-2009, 11:21 AM

Marsha is my first name. GO is the first 2 initials of my last name and lightly is because I used to weigh 230 and now weigh 132.
Unread 01-21-2009, 12:06 PM

my only Gd......1 for Jan. 13th of 06 and em for Emilie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register