Endo after Hyst - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Endo after Hyst Endo after Hyst

Unread 07-27-2005, 07:03 AM
Endo after Hyst

i had endo return after my hyst in 2003, had left the left ovary in and 9 months later it wound up out with 3 endometrioma cysts that were the size of large plums, they were bigger than the ovary itself, along with lots of adhesions and endo webs!

i am now battling with something on the left side again and they just found a mass where the ovary was, go for an mri tomorrow to see if they can figure out what it is and what the plan will be to take care of it.

hyst does not cure endo, there is no cure for it, some doctors prescribe no hrt because of this but some women can't take the meno symptoms and do go on hrt, i waited for over a year to start hrt and then only took it for a month and stopped. my new doc wants me to take it, said i will feel much better with it so i am taking it although reluctantly.

endo is a terrible disease to live with, my prayers to all the women who suffer with it!

jody
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Endo after Hyst

Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you're going through more pain.
I know that it is incredibly frustrating to have pain after what you
thought would end the pain.
I have had to return not 6 months after my total hyst to have adhesions and scarring removed. Now, not 6 months after THAT
I am again experiencing pain and hormonal issues.
The good news is that this time around, I am approaching it with
a new Gyn., insisting on excision ( not lazer) and trying to get the
new Dr.'s to look at more effective treatment than what I've already
recieved that obviously did not work.
Unread 07-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Endo after Hyst

I think me too. I had a tah/bso in jan this yr and was on combi patches and was then put on oestrogen only pills five weeks ago. I did have endo on the bowel which the consultant said was v bad and I needed to keep a close eye on the bowel. Well, two weeks ago I has some slight bleeding from the bowel and now have crampy stomach, bladder acting up (no infection) and bowel mucousy again. I also have severe back pain - somthing I didn't have in a while, and whilst I had been starting to feel better and 'clear headed', I've gone back to foggy brain and tiredness again. I'm so afraid that it sounds like the endo is back - either bowel / bladder or both and I soooooooo don't want to know, if you know what I mean

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register