Maybe a bit selfish... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Maybe a bit selfish... Maybe a bit selfish...

Unread 07-18-2000, 01:39 PM
Maybe a bit selfish...

I would like to request some prayers that my house will sell. This may seem silly, but my daughter is in a wheelchair and she is having spinal surgery on Oct 19th. We now live in a two-storey house that has been for sale for a year. It is going to be very difficult to care for my daughter in this house, taking her to bed/bathing etc.... I finally had someone look at our house today. This is the first time anyone has looked at it, and time is running out for us. We desperately need to get into a one-storey house by the time she has her surgery. I am hoping that if some of you say a prayer for us, we may get lucky. Thank you sisters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2000, 02:54 PM
Maybe a bit selfish...

I understand your dilema. I will be praying for the sale of your house. Also I will pray for your daughter's condition.

No prayer request is ever silly to God. He wants us to bring all our concerns to Him.
God Bless
Unread 07-18-2000, 05:43 PM
Maybe a bit selfish...

Sharron,

You and your family will be in my prayers and so will your home. I'm sure this has consumed a lot of your thoughts, especially after all you have been through, and then now facing your daughter's surgery. We moved into our first home 2 years ago and have never had to go through selling anything, but I have had several friends who I've seen go through that and so often it is hard to "let go and let God". But trust in Him to provide-His timing often seems completely off, but be assured He has your best interests at heart. I will also pray that the person who looked at your house will want to purchase it. And I agree with "fitbug"-no prayer is silly at all. Pray about ALL things-I even continue to thank God that maxipads are no longer a staple in my house! LOL

God's peace be with you-may you feel Him close to you at all times. Keep us posted on what happens with the house and with your daughter! In His Love, ET (Ellen)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2000, 08:14 PM
Maybe a bit selfish...

Dear Sharron,

I do believe that the Lord will provide for
you. There is no reason why your house can't
sell and that all goes well before your daughter
has her surgery. The Lord is watching over your
little girl and I truly have a feeling everything
will work out soon for you and your family. Special
prayers are being sent to you and don't forget that
there are also God's angels at work here too! God
and his angels are there for you, especially watching
over your child...~*It WILL all work out*~...
Unread 07-18-2000, 08:28 PM
Maybe a bit selfish...

I will pray that the Lord will watch over you and your family!! Whatever may come of selling your home, be glad that you have a place to live that is full of love! I understand that you are feeling overwhelmed with the idea of a two story home after your dd surgery, but you need to put your worries in the Lord's hands and he will take care of you!! Try to understand that if it takes a little longer than you would like, maybe it is because you will appreciate that one story home all that much more!! I'm praying for you!!!!
Unread 07-19-2000, 03:01 AM
Maybe a bit selfish...

sweetie you can have any prayer you want the hyster sister aer and will be there for you always. you are and will be in my thoughts and prayers sweetie good luck warm and gentle hugs to you and DD
Unread 07-19-2000, 08:12 AM
Maybe a bit selfish...

I will be praying for you, and your DD & family! With all of us praying, your house just has to sell!

{{{HUGS}}}
mary
Unread 07-19-2000, 08:42 AM
Maybe a bit selfish...

Well ladies, I hope this means something. the woman who looked at my house yesterday came back last night to look again. I didn't get any knd of vibe from her one way or the other, but I do hope that is a good sign...keep those prayers coming! I love you all bunches!

Unread 07-31-2000, 05:13 PM
Maybe a bit selfish...

Sharron, My prayers are with you. You have tapped into some great support here. With everyone praying for you and your family, God is smiling. Never underestimate the power of prayer. My daughter, 12, was touched by your letter and will be praying for you also.
Unread 08-03-2000, 11:04 PM
Maybe a bit selfish...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as well

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register