Margaret321 Retiring as Hostess | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Margaret321 Retiring as Hostess Margaret321 Retiring as Hostess

Unread 08-27-2002, 09:08 AM
Margaret321 Retiring as Hostess

s Hyster Sisters

It is with mixed feelings that I share the news of Margaret321's decision to retire from hostessing on Cancer Concerns. Margaret has decided that she needs to spend more time handling other happenings in her life. We certainly understand and support her decision.
Since we have all been touched by this profound lady in our midst, whether a lurker or poster, I felt her retirement should be properly noted on CC.

{{{Ellen}}} Thank you for sharing yourself with us these past few months. You are one of the most courageous, witty, insightful ladies I've come across in cyberspace. I hope you continue to post with us in the future as time allows. My thoughts and prayers will always be with you.

s karenann
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-27-2002, 09:15 AM
Thanks Karen

I'll be on the board off and on adding my two cents' worth. (Which, of course, I consider worth much more than two cents!)
to all of you on this board--fight on!
Unread 08-27-2002, 10:32 AM
So Long

It's not goodbye, Ellen, but so long as I know you'll still be posting. I can't thank you enough for all your guidance the past two months (it seems so much longer). You're in my heart and my thoughts. We'll recycle the tu-tu clad hippo so you still have ownership. Never stop *punch*.
s and es,
Laura
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-27-2002, 12:18 PM

(((Margaret - Ellen)))))))))

I am so sad to hear you are leaving the hostess ranks, but I certainly understand, and would like to add my sincere thanks to you as well for all the support and comforting words you have shown everyone here.

Your posts are always so encouraging and heartfelt and you have touched all of us here with your own struggles along this route of surgery and treatments.

You will be missed more than you know, and I sure hope you will keep in touch and keep us posted on how you are doing too, and let us continue to offer any support we can. We will never run out of hugs for you dear lady!!
Much love, and huge hugs and many, many prayers always!!
Maria xoxoxoxoxo
's
Unread 08-27-2002, 02:44 PM

dear ellen, ( margaret ) s

your 2 cents worth has brought much happiness to many, including myself. you are very charming, witty, funny, all of the things that make a special hostess. that special hostess is you!!
we will not be missing you as i am sure you will be posting.
we will miss you as a hostess but, ya don't really need to be hostess as long as you keep posting.
i look for your posts everyday, truly i do., and i will continue to do so. s
good luck, and positive thoughts all the time.
Unread 08-27-2002, 06:31 PM
{{{Ellen}}}

Well, I don't know if I'm just hormonal or what, but this thread is bringing BIG TEARS for me. Ellen, what can I say?? I'm like puppy here, I look for your posts everyday! You always had a way with your posts and as a hostess, you had the mostest! I do hope that you continue to post often. You are such an inspiration to us all. YOU helped me get through my chem/rad!! Please don't stop posting and visiting. WE NEED you. WE NEED to see you around!!

Thank you , dear friend for the countless times that you helped pull us up by our boot straps and encouraged us to fight, even when you are fighting your own battle with this dreadful disease. You're loved here Ellen, and I just want you to know that I'm one of the ones that loves you dearly.

And, Hey, YOU have to come by and bring the hippo in the pink tu tu to cheer up the girls!! You know she was made especially for *you*. Maybe one day you'll find her on your door steps, who knows...

Love ya sweetie, prayers hugs and lots of love being sent your way...oh, and dont' forget those special angels....I'll close for now...
In Christ,
Susan
Unread 08-27-2002, 07:31 PM
Susan, About that Hippo in the Tutu

I think I better keep quiet about that around the oncology department or they may ship me off elsewhere! But you know--you get down or nervous, and you picture something like that--you just have to smile or burst out laughing. Wonder what my doctor will say next week when/if I can get enough neutrophils to get chemo if I say, "now give me a nice roomy space for the chemo so I can visit with the invisible hippo in the pink tutu who'll be there." No, better not do that--he's pretty nice--I'd hate to see him cry! LOL.
Unread 08-28-2002, 08:08 AM

Oh.. ..don't say that unless you want an MRI of your head ...

Your doc doesn't know about the hippo and he'll be thinking it's some odd neuropathy
Unread 08-29-2002, 08:32 AM

I'll sure miss you on here as hostess, but know you'll still be around with your insight and stories. You are one courageous lady and I sure admire you. I cannot always relate to specific therapies that you, and others here, go through, but I will sure support you as you go through it.

's

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register