THANK YOU for the reply | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

THANK YOU for the reply THANK YOU for the reply

Unread 08-31-2002, 10:44 AM
THANK YOU for the reply

I was so happy to have 3 people relpy to me I felt so warm and not alone.This was my first time posting and since I was never ready to discuss my feelings I felt very alone,but not anymore.I have nodules around my sacrum and I will continue with PT for 2 more weeks and then I will have a MRI done on the tailbone area.Las night I was in excrutiating pain and my husband can only do so much.I try very hard to stay active,it's just that I was finally feeling well after 4 abdominal surgeries in one year and now the pain in my lower back and tailbone is horrid.I'm so glad I had the surgery though they finally found that my uterus had holes in it and my overies were dead and attached to my walls with a lot of scar tissue.No more ruptruing cysts but I am glad I finally am talking out the fact that I won't be having children(which I adore) and I'm 28, maybe I'll adopt who knows.Thanks for all the love and kindness,if there is anything I can do for someone out there I would like to be of service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-31-2002, 11:07 AM
THANK YOU for the reply

Hi Col that's what we're here for... come here any time to talk about what's happening with you and ask for support.

I hope the MRI will give you some answers. Are you on any pain meds? I know what pain in the tailbone can do... fractured mine once I can't imagine having it for such a long time...

Also if you want some company in talking through your feelings about not being able to have children, you might want to try posting over in the Aching Hearts forum on this site. There are a lot of really wonderful ladies over there who are going through the same thing, some as young as you are and even younger. It's always better if you can share with someone who knows what you're going through isn't it?

Please take it easy... I hope the PT helps you deal with the pain until the MRI and then maybe they'll know what to do to help you.
s,
-Linda
Unread 08-31-2002, 11:30 AM
THANK YOU for the reply

Col,

I wanted to wish you all the best with your upcoming tests. I'm so sorry you are experiencing so much pain. I also suffer from tailbone pain and it is very bad sometimes. Mine is blamed on Endo....

Let us know how you are doing....S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-31-2002, 02:49 PM
THANK YOU for the reply

Col,
This is a wonderful site for warm hugs and comforting chats. I hope that you are feeling better soon. We are always here to help and listen.

Take care and let us know how the testing goes.

Hugs!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register