Hello Ladies | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 09-05-2002, 09:24 PM
Hello Ladies

To all my hystersisters- I have missed you all! My internet provider turned off my cable modem and I recently got it turned back on. I have been under extreme financial difficulties that finally pushed me to getting things turned off on me.

As a single mother along with cancer treatments and six surgeries, I have had my share. So, to all you sisters that I let down in the last month, I am sorry. It was simply that my cable was shut off, and things were tough around here.

Good news- my margins are clear!!! Yeah! Things are looking up around here and I am feeling A LOT better. I have missed you all.

Take care and god be with you!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-05-2002, 09:52 PM
Hello Ladies

Hi Leslie, I am so sorry to hear that you have had so much going on in your life. You certainly didnt need all that added stress while going through treatments.

Cancer is such a hard thing to deal with, whether in the pre cancerous stage or an advanced stage. We all certainly know of the emotions that come with cancer and treatment.

You have made many friends here . Love , hugs and angels XXX
Unread 09-06-2002, 05:55 AM
Hi Leslie

What's the saying: It never rains but what it pours? It certainly has been pouring buckets on you! Glad to see you back on line. Hooray for the clear margins and hooray for feeling better. I think it's the mental ups and downs of this disease that get us more sometimes than the physical and then the outside things--we don't need anything more going on in our lives (like your cable modem, financial pressures, being single parent) but they keep coming. Good to have you back and hope things are now straightened out and we'll hear from you frequently.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-06-2002, 06:41 AM
Hello Ladies

Leslie,
I've missed your postings and am really glad you're back. Sorry about your problems. I've always said life would be easy if we didn't have to deal with other people.

Great news about your margins. Keep the good news coming!
s,
Laura
Unread 09-06-2002, 06:53 AM
Hello Ladies

Hi Leslie,

Good to see you back...amazing how medical issues can precipitate financial woes. My daughter has had 16 surgeries in the past, and we always find ourselves on a tight budget/in a tight squeeze financially around those times, and I'm finding it the same way with my surgeries and visits!! HANG IN THERE...where there's a will, there's a way!

So happy to hear your margins are clear and you're feeling much better. GREAT NEWS!

Unread 09-06-2002, 06:24 PM
Hello Ladies

LESLIE,

GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK, EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT FINE.
GIVE IT ALITTLE TIME, WE ALL TEND TO RUN INTO SOME ROCKY TIMES. YOU'LL BE FINE, I KNOW IT!!!

VERY GREAT NEWS ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING, SEE, I TOLD YA THINGS WILL GET BETTER AND THIS IS A GREAT START.
Unread 09-06-2002, 08:54 PM
Hello Ladies

Hi, Leslie!

So glad to see you posting again! I've been wondering where you were at!

Sorry to hear you've been having some difficult times. You're a tough woman, though, and if you can beat cancer, well, you're a shoe-in for getting the better of some financial problems. Hang in there!

And the clear margins thing--Woo-Hoo ! What great news! It's time for Leslie!

Unread 09-07-2002, 07:29 AM
Hello Ladies

Hi Leslie,
I am so happy to see you are alright! I have wondered about you. I grew up in Orange County at the beach so when I see your name it brings back pleasant memories.

I am the one who started with Complex Hyperplasia Atypia in June, then in late July they said it was endo. cancer grade 1. I have been taking hormones and they stop all the symptoms but I am scared to death because I read that an MRI and ultrasound can give a false negative. And that a D.& C. is blind and not accurate. That is all I need is a worse kind of cancer than the one they think I have, so..... will probably have a hyst. within a few weeks.

Welcome back!

Judy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register