My daughter | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 09-22-2002, 08:10 PM
My daughter

Please pray for severe problems with my 15 yr old daughter. She has been lying to us, stealing, swearing, going out all hours of the night. She stole our cell phone from my purse(twice) and ran up a couple hundred dollars on it. Today she told me over and over how she hates me and she wishes I would just die and get it over with and everyone would be so much happier. I slapped her once. Now she is threatening to turn me in to her school and says she hopes they take my 11 yr old to a foster home and abuse her because she hates her too. I am at the point of not knowing what to do. Supposedly she accepted Christ when she was 9 yrs old but I don't know any more. Also please keep me in your prayers still for my many health problems and also for tomorrow because tonight I was eating sunflower seeds and the whole back half of my tooth broke off. It is killing me now. Pray I can make it until tomorrow morning and for me at the Dentist's office as I am more scared of Dentists I think than regular doctors!! Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-23-2002, 06:37 AM
Praying for You and Daughter

I'm praying for you for your health concerns and now the worry ovre your daughter. I'm also praying for her that she finds the right way again and turns her life in the right direction. She found Christ once and it sounds as if she's turned around; may He come full-force back into her life and help her see that she's going in a poor direction and turn her back toward Him and goodness.
Unread 09-23-2002, 11:34 AM
My daughter

Sonshine, I am so sorry you are going through a difficult time
with your daughter. I am sure that her hateful words are
said in the heat of the moment, and not how she really
feels. Perhaps it might help if you and your daughter
find a counselor or a spiritual advisor to help you both
identify and resolve any issues that surface. Sometimes it
helps to get an objective and professional person involved who
can see things more clearly. You are not alone in having
a rocky road with your teenager.
I pray that our Lord lead you and your daughter to
a better understanding of each other, and that your relationship
may be restored.
Please feel free to post here as often as you feel so led.
Prayers really do help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-23-2002, 03:10 PM
My daughter

Hi Sonshine,
I agree with Locki, You should get counseling for you and your DD, is there a family Minster that you can talk too? Well, I will pray for you, your DD and family, that peace will return soon.

God, we bring our sister and her DD before you, Her DD is lashing out and saying hateful words that is hurting, help this DD to see that she is hurting her mom's heart and her Mom is there for her, let her know that no one will love her like her Mom, bring peace to this mother-daughter relationship, let them be able to talk to one another in a calm and peaceful way. This is a child, she needs guidance and love, touch her heart, open up her eyes and let her see that she needs the love of her Mom and family. She is confused, rebellious and is headed down the wrong path, she found you once, lead her back to you. You are the only one who can take control of her mind , change and soften her heart. Bless Sonshine with courage and strength as she tries to be there for her DD, guide her thoughts as what to say and how to handle her dd. Help Sonshine health problems, through this difficult time, also be with her as she prepares for her dental visit today. Be with this whole family, restore the peace and harmony, we ask in your sweet precious name, Amen.

Sonshine, God Bless You and Yours.
Unread 09-24-2002, 11:42 AM
My daughter

Sonshine,

I am praying for you and your daughter(s). I hope your daughter realizes she is loved very much and there is no reason to be so upset with you; especially to say she hates you. I remember when I told my mom that ONCE.. she slapped me so hard I flew backwards into a chair... I NEVER told her that again.

Abuse is one thing.. but disciplinning your children is another.. there is a difference. Please do not give up. The lord would NEVER give us more than we could handle.

Counseling might help your daughter and you as well. Individual counseling for her and maybe family counseling for those being affected by her behavior.

I will be praying for your health problems to disappear and that you will feel more yourself.

Please let us know how you are doing.

s
Amy
Unread 09-24-2002, 07:48 PM
My daughter

Sonshine,
I join in with the sisters as well in praying for your health as well as your DD I am sure she doesnt mean the words she says *Sighs* but they sure are hurtful to a parent I have so many friends that go through the very same thing daily. And the majority of them are in counseling with their kids all we can do is join together and pray for our children because this world has changed. please do not blame yourself for her behaviour she could have gotten into a *Wrong Crowd* at school . God Bless you and may he give you strength and help your DD return to her faith and realize what she is doing is causing you much pain. keep us posted

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register