breast pain, tiny knot, joint pain | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > No Uterus - No Ovaries - Yes HRT - Surgical Menopause

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

breast pain, tiny knot, joint pain breast pain, tiny knot, joint pain

Unread 09-22-2002, 09:05 PM
breast pain, tiny knot, joint pain

Hi everyone. It has been some time since visiting the site, but I know where to come for some real good advice! LOL
I have an absorbtion problem so my doctor finally agreed to give me the shot.
He says that I am taking one of the highest doses every three months.
I have no hot flashes while taking the shot, but I have developed three more problems that the doctor does not seem concerned about, but I am.

After my surgery in March of 2001, I started having problems with my ankles hurting all the time.
Then it moved to my hands and now to every part of my body. I just hurt all the time. My hands and feet swell all the time too.

My breast hurt alot. They are tender all the time and the nipples are the most tender.

I also have this cyst that keeps coming up under my left breast. It looks like a blood blister that you would get if you hit your finger with a hammer.

Also, under my left arm pit there is this little bb size knot that is located in one spot and it very hard, like a bb and bothers alot. It makes the area around it sore and achy.

The doctor has run some test and says that I dont have Athritis
and that I dont have oste, and that the knot is just a cyst and that I have cystic breast.
That I will develope them alot and not much can be done about it.
I stopped taking the shot for the past month to see if that might be causing all of this, but nothing has changed.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.
BillieGail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-23-2002, 07:08 PM

s All

I just moved this post from cancer concerns. Hope you all have some helpful advice for Billiegail!!!!!

karenann
Unread 09-24-2002, 12:32 PM

Billiegail: What kind of shot are you getting every 3 months? Did you have cystic breast before your surgery? You say you have absorption problem, but have you tried transdermal hormones, assuming that's what you are getting in your shot? Swollen, tender breasts are a sign of some sort of hormonal imbalance. I know a woman who stopped her hormones finally because she got tired of mammograms, biopsies and Dr. appointments. Do some research on your own. We don't have to automatically do what the Dr. says!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-24-2002, 07:13 PM
thanks

not sure what I am getting in my shot, but I'll find out. I stopped taking it too, but the cyst are still there.
I never had cyst on my breast before my surgery and I found out that my aunt (just found her after 40 some odd years) she has pre cancer lumps in her breast, but my doctor told me that aunts are not close enough in relation to worry!
She is my mom's sister.
I'll do some research on the information you provided , thank you very much.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register