Back from my appointment! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Back from my appointment! Back from my appointment!

Unread 10-04-2002, 08:59 PM
Back from my appointment!

Well, girls, I got to go to my appointment today for my PAP. After last time's calamity with the lab mixing up the vials and not knowing for sure which sample came from which area, my doctor so cleverly decided to send the vials separately--just like I was 2 different women. Now, hopefully, both will come back as normal so it won't be a big deal, but if one should happen to come back looking irregular, at least we'll know which area is involved.

Anyway, he said all looks good and as long as the results come back normal then he'll see me again in 3 months. Then, if they still come back normal again, we can talk about going to the 4-month or maybe even the 6-month plan .

I've decided that it's time to perfect my table scooching technique. I was able to scooch today without the paper sticking or moving or tearing! It was truly a successful day . I'm going to make some notes about today's technique and then review them next time so that maybe I can be successful again .

Thanks for all the well wishes this week. I'll let you know in 2 weeks when those lab results come back!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-05-2002, 05:24 AM
Table schooching

Jeannine-I love the table schooching discription. I think that is a technique which needs to be taught. The sound of paper tearing while schooching is especially true.

Good Luck on your tests and thanks for the chuckle this morning.

RuthS
Unread 10-05-2002, 07:24 AM

s Jeanine

It sounds like all went well. And your visit schedule is soon to be extended?
Way to go.
I love your scooch description!!! We are the experts of scooch on down, aren't we? Actually cancer concerns could be called queens of schooch.
How do you spell that word?

karenann
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-05-2002, 07:53 AM

You girls are tooo much!!!!!!
((((Jeanine))))) what a great doctor you have!! So glad your appt. went well and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for great results!!
You will love the 4 month plan, and after November, ( if all is well), I get to become a member of the 6 month plan!!

Now girls, as for the paper sheets....we gotta do something bout that for you all. At my clinic where I have my appts. we have not only real sheets, but real pillows, and heating pads for the spectulums too!!! Those appts. are hard enough to get through....real sheets and a warm spectulum is not too much to ask for I say!!! Heres an idea.....you should all take 1 sheet to lie on and one sheet to cover you on your next appts. Then they will get the picture!! Scooching is soooo much easier on a 180 thread count as opposed to a "2 ply" !!!!

Take care Jeanine, and hopfully the 2 weeks will go by quickly for ya!!
M. xoxoxo
Unread 10-05-2002, 08:13 AM

{{Jeannine}}

I'm so glad your appointment went well and the Dr feels that things are looking good. I'll be praying that the results say the same thing!

I think you all are soooo right, the queens of schoochs, gotta love em!

{{Maria}}

Here ya go making us jealous again, sheets! NO Fair!!!!

Keep us posted Jeannine on how your results come back.

{{hugs}}

Vicki
Unread 10-05-2002, 02:58 PM
And May The Results Be 100% Normal!

I'm glad you've perfected scootching--could you write a manual? I manage to wiggle and tear paper, and not get set up quite right and wind up feeling (and looking) like either a beached whale or one of Susan's (Shullet2) hippos! Sounds like a good appointment!
Unread 10-06-2002, 10:27 AM

You guys floor me. Jeannine, be sure to post when you get your results. Remember - nothing but good results, all year, every year.
s,
Laura
Unread 10-08-2002, 03:09 PM

Jeanne,

I'm glad your appt. went well and I'm sure you'll be seeing the doctor in maybe 6 months Hooray!!! S

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register